Chapter 2: Bye Bye Daddy

Running away from reality [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day,
Nate was already outside while Khun is searching for his keys.

"Daddy!" Nate shouted. "Daddy, let's go mummy's waiting!" He complained.
"Nathian, wait a minute, Daddy's searching for his keys" Khun told his son.
"Fine" Nate pouted.

Khun found the keys and immediately went outside where the pouting Nate was.

"Baby, let's go now, I have the keys now" Khun said.
"Really?!" Nate asked happily. "Daddy, let's go" he said as he pulled his father's shirt.

They drove to JYP Ent. where she was waiting. At the entrance she was waiting and when Khun and Nate were already there Khun immediately gave Nate to her.

"Mummy!" Nate exclaimed as he hugged her.
"Oh, how's our baby Nate?" She asked.
"Fine, Mummy" Nate replied. "Mummy, Daddy told me that I'll be staying with you while they're gone" Nate told her.

Khun gave all Nate's things to her.

"Noona, take good care of Nate" Khun said.
"Of 'course, he's my baby" she said as she pinched Nate's cheeks.
"So, will the other Miss A will help you?" Khun asked.
"No, Suzy's busy with her J.O and the two have guestings at shows" she replied.
"Fei-noona, take care of him, don't get him out of your sight, he can get in trouble 'kay?" Khun told her.
"Don't worry, Khun-ah, he's like my own kid" Fei replied softly.
"Take care noona, Nate" Khun said and hugged Nate.
"Bye bye Daddy" Nate waved.
"Bye bye Nate" Khun said and kissed him on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter