Chapter 10: Fine

Running away from reality [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria was shocked when Khun asked her and yet she declined and ignored him. Fei cornered her and convinced to talk to Khun because she doesn’t know what he will tell her, she did not tell about Nate’s condition because it’s Khun and Victoria’s business for they’re the real parents. She said that she’ll meet him at “that place” so Khun did. Now he’s waiting for 3 hours when Victoria came. Of ‘course Victoria hesitated to go. She sat at the chair in front of Khun.

“What do you want?” She asked immediately.
“I see you hesitated to come” Khun answered coldly.
“So?” She said.

Khun smirked.

“Well it’s none of my business so I’ll skip that part” Khun said.
“So, what’s the reason you’re here?” She asked.
“It’s about Nate” Khun said.
“So, what is it about him?” She said while acting that she doesn’t care about Nate.
“Oh Victoria, I know you, I know when you’re acting” Khun said.
“What do you want?” She asked.

Khun stood up and went to the kitchen to get water and he came back afterwards.

“I want to stop lying to him, Fei and I agreed to tell Nate the truth that you are his mother” Khun said.
“Why? Why now? Why do you want to let him meet the woman who left you two?” She asked sarcastically.
“I want to stop lying and stop running from reality that you are his mother, no matter what happens and he might end up like Raeve for 10 years he never knew his father” Khun said. “Another reason is that I love you Victoria” He whispered to himself.
“I don’t believe you” She said. “I know you don’t want us to meet yet you want him to meet me!?” She exclaimed.
“Yes! I know!” Khun roared. “But…I don’t want him to hate you”
“Why?” She asked.
“It’s because…because…” Khun can’t say the word.
 “If we’re done already I’ll leave” She said and walked to the door.
Victoria was about to open it when…

“I LOVE YOU!” Khun exclaimed.

Victoria stood shocked.

“Wh…wha…what?” She stuttered.
“I love you I never stopped” Khun said. “I just hate you for leaving me and Nathian” he said.

Victoria’s tears fell down from her eyes. It has been a long time since she heard to words from Nichkhun.

“It’s been a long time since you said those words to me. I miss you and I love you too” Victoria said.

Khun went to her and hugged her. Victoria cried to him.

“Promise me you won’t leave me” Khun said. “Again”
“I promise” Victoria said.

Khun decided to tell her the real reaso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter