Chapter 14: Happy Ending

Running away from reality [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The wedding day,
Victoria was so nervous.
Her mother put her hands to Vic's.

"Qian, don't be nervous" Her mom said. "Besides, this is not the 1st time you married Nichkhun" she added.
"You're right" Victoria said.

Her mom suddenly teared up.

"My baby is going to be a wife" she teared up.
"Mom" Victoria said as she hugged her mom.

Her mom left the bride's room after a while.
Her members came, Nicole too. (A/N: Nicole is divorced with Darius because she had found courage to tell him what she really felt and that she has a child with her ex who is Darius rival, Nichan. But the three of them get along now)

"Unnie! Luna! Amber! Krystal! Sulli!" Victoria cheered. "Thank goodness you are here" she said relieved.
"I can't believe it, you're marrying Khun-appa again!" Luna exclaimed.
"I know" Victoria said as she smiled.
"Unnie, it's okay to be nervous, I was like that when I married Minho" Sulli said.
"Yea. That nervousness is common to brides and groom" Krystal said. "Ain't you like that when you two got married back then?" she asked.
"A little but now, I'm afraid that history will repeat itself" Victoria said.
"Looks like you're not the only one who's thinking that question" Nicole said.
"What do you mean?" Victoria asked.
"Nico sent me how his Uncle Khunnie is freaking out" Nicole said.
"Junho sent me a photo of Khun panicking" Krystal said.

She showed the pi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter