Chapter 3: Noona

Running away from reality [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day, Nate went to the park with his brother, Raeven (don't panic, he's Fei's he's not our Khunnie's, biologically)

"Hyung, can you buy me some ice cream?" Nate asked Raeven.
"Did daddy approved that you would have an ice cream?" his brother, 10-year old, Raeven Christoffer Horvejkul (Khun adopted Raeven when he was 3 years old and knows the truth about Khun being his adoptive father)
"Yes, but not that much" Nate said.
"Okay, Tian, wait here hyung will buy" Raeven said as he ran and stopped. "Vanilla, right?" he asked.
"Yeah!" Nate said happily.

While waiting for his hyung, he was playing with his Pororo stuffed toy. While he was playing his  stuffed toy dropped and luckily someone had got it and gave it back to Nate.

"So you liked Pororo?" the lady asked.
"Yes" Nate said happily.
"I like Pororo too, but not that I like childish things" she said.
"Really, noona?" Nate asked. "By the way, noona what's your name?" He asked again.
"My name?" She asked.

Nate nodded happily. She smiled back.

"Oh my name is Victoria, you might not know me?" Victoria said.

He nod.

"My name is Victoria Song or Song Qian, I'm the leader of f(x), you can call me Vic-noona or Vic-imo"  Victoria said.
"Oh, so you're Krystal-imo's co-member?" Nate asked curiously.

Victoria was actually surprised that he actually know Krystal and she called her imo.

"Omo, you know Krys?" Victoria asked surprised.
"Yes noona" Nate said.
"How are you related?" Victoria asked Nate curiously. "By the way, I Don't even know your name"
"My name?" Nate asked.

Victoria nod.

"My name is Tian" Nat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter