Chapter 1: Parents needed

Running away from reality [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 years ago, Nichkhun and Victoria are together and had baby Nate but suddenly everything fell apart when Vic left for who-knows-the-reason (the reason really is to keep Nate from her family because her family is the known mafia in Asia!! P.S This only a fanfic and I was just being hyperbole) so with the help of his friends and family. Khun raised Nate. Now everything is about to change and it starts in this carefree Monday afternoon...

At Nate's school

Khun came to pick up Nate and he didn't expected that his teacher wants to talk to him.

"Ms Lee, is there any problem regarding Nate?" Khun asked.

His teacher nod.

"Lately, Nate has problems getting along with his new classmates" Ms. Lee explained. "They want to make friends with him but he's just so distant and I'm wondering that you can help him"
"Ms. Lee, I'll do what I can" Khun said.
"Thank you Mr. Horvejkul" Ms. Lee said.

They bid goodbyes on each other.

At home...

"Daddy, are you mad?" Nate asked.
"Baby, no of' course not, but I happen to be disappointed that you don't have friends at school, I mean new friends" Khun said to his son. "By the way, daddy and your 2pm samcheons are going to Tokyo tomorrow can you stay with Seulong-samcheon?" 
"Can't I stay with mummy?" Nate asked.
"Sure baby I call her later" Khun replied.

Nate smiled at his daddy.

"Daddy, thank you I love you" he said and hugged Khun.
"Anything for m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter