The story start here

The Dark Curse

Chapter 1

The student crowding in the hall. Watching excitedly. Most of them are the girls, while the boys only watching upstair. Twelve handsomestudent  that walking leisurely and talking with themselves without igonoring the crowded.

“Should we ask them ?” Xiumin ask to Suho.

“Maybe, YES !” agree Suho.

Xiumin looking to the student and ask a boy student that went near him.

“Hi, can you show me where the school office ?” ask Xiumin politely.

“Oh, sure.” Said the student and lead them to the school office.

The other student watching them with their eagle-like eyes. They talking and talking about that new student.

“Are they new student ?”

“They are like a prince !”

“A group of handsome prince !”

“I wish I could be their girlfriend…”

 

“Welcome to Emerald Vow High School.” Said the principle and shakes their hand.

The principle seem happy to see the twelve student enter his school.

Then, they being show their class from a teacher.

 

-Class 5A-2 –

 

They arrived at the class. The girl feel excited to see them again. Very excited. Then the teacher in that class welcome them politely.

“Students, this is your new friends. They just moved here around a week ago. New students, introduce yourself please.” Said the teacher.

“Anneyonghaseyo, Su Ho imnida.”

“Anneyong~~ Xiumin imnida” said Xiumin happily.

“Anneyonghaseyo Lu Han imnida.”

“Anneyonghaseyo, Oh Sehun imnida.”

“Hi, I am Kai” said him in English.

“Anneyong, I am Chen.”

“Anneyong, I am Chen twin, I am Baekhyun.”

“I am also the twin, I am Chanyeol.”

“Hey friends, I am D.O”

“Anneyonghaseyo, I am Tao.”

“Anneyonghaseyo, Lay imnida.”

Arrived at the last handsome boy, he look around the class. Without introducing himself he just nod.

“I’m sorry, last person, please introducing yourselves.” Said the teacher.

“Kris imnida.” Said him short and then give a blank face.

“Okay, then you all can sit at the back.” Tell the teacher and show the empty places in that class.

All the girls in that class watching at them.

*In recess

“Should we go ?” ask Sehun

“Where ?” ask Xiumin

“To the canteen of course !” said Sehun.

“Oh no ! I think it’ll be quite crowded.” said Kai.

“Hahahaha, but we must accepted this situation right ?” said the playful Chanyeol.

“It’s okay for us, but Kris must feel uncomfortable.” Said Luhan and looking at Kris.

Kris give a glance when he heard his name and then close his eyes. He land his back on the chair.

“Kris, do you okay to follow us to the canteen ?” ask Suho

“We are hungry.” Said D.O

“Kris, come join us ! I will treat all of you today !” said Lay.

Kris looking at his friends and then nod. Everybody cheers like they have win an award !

They enter the crowded canteen. Full of student. Kris sigh to that environment.

The student watching their steps. Suddenly the canteen feel silent without any student voices. They all have looking at that boys. The handsome boys group that catching their eyes.

They ignore the students and sitting at the table near the corner.

“Hunhan ! Can you buy us something, little boy.” said Suho asking Luhan and Sehun to buy them food.

“Okay .” Luhan agree and knocked Sehun head to follow him.

Sehun laugh and also give a punch on Luhan back.

After ten minutes, they arrived with a full of snack and breads on the tray. Sehun also heading to their places sitting while holding carefully a tray with twelve drinks.

“Yah ! Helps us !” said them and with a rush, Suho and Tao help them holding the food and drinks.

After savely put the food and drink , Luhan pointing to Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen the three twin who sit leisurely without helping.

They just smiled and laugh happily even Luhan angry at them.

“This people !” said Luhan

“Kris, eat please.” Said Lay and give him the food and drinks.

 

*At home

“I’m tired. I need rest.” Said Kris and enter his room that he share with Kai.

“Yah, Kris, don’t close the door !!!” yell Kai when he saw Kris closed the door.

The others just watching and laugh.

“Ahh, I need to get rest on open my cafe” said Suho.

“Suho, me and Sehun will follow you tonight.” Said Luhan.

“I think everyone will coming .” said Lay.

“Thanks everyone.” Said Suho happily.

 

p/s : just a normal first story to introducing the star. hope you like and read moree