Final: Baekyeol + Kaisoo

Grown-up Kids!

10 years later:

 

Jaehyun: 17 years old (Kaisoo's first child)

Kyungmi: 15 Years old (Kaisoo's second child)

Joonmyun: 13 years old (Kaisoo's third child)

Jongdae: 10 years old (Kaisoo's fourth child)

Hana: 18 years old (Baekyeol first child)

Minseok: 9 years old (Baekyeol's second child)

Daejung: 16 years old (Hunhan's first child)

Zitao: 8 years old (Hunhan's second child)

 

Chanyeol always thought that childhood crushes would be over once they enter high school but no it wasn't the same for his first daughter Hana. It have been a good ten years since the time she declared that she wants to marry Kim Jaehyun, Jongin and Kyungsoo's first son. He have to admit that he wouldn't mind if the guy is Joonmyun or Daejung but Hana just stuck to her first choice of marrying Jaehyun. Chanyeol always wondered what does the girl sees in that boy because all Chanyeol sees is that Jaehyun would devour his daughter before he even walk her down the aisle. And his one and only precious daughter will end up like Luhan and Sehun.

 

Chanyeol was brought out of his stupor when he heard his daughter calling out his name. He looked up to see her wearing one of the evening dresses that she would only wear it out when she have a Ladies night with her friends from school (who have this obsession for fashion) or she have a mother-daughter date with Baekhyun (which Chanyeol knows is not going to happen because they are having a movie night at home). And to top it off, today is a Sunday for crying out loud!

 

What do you need baby?” Chanyeol asked as he eyed his daughter.

 

Do I look fine?” She asked as she turned around for her dad.

 

Umm, yeah? There's just something wrong with your eye makeup!” Chanyeol pointed out.

 

Okay appa! I shall get umma to fix this and I am ready to go,” Hana replied as she skipped her way back to her bedroom.

 

Chanyeol was about to follow his daughter back to her room and ask her what is going on but was interrupted by a knock on the door. He sighed as he placed his phone back into his pocket. He walked up to the door and was greeted with the last six people he wants to see. “And how can I help you guys tonight?” Chanyeol asked, annoyed because his movie night with Baekhyun is spoiled by these six idiots.

 

Aren't you gonna invite us hyung?” Jongin whined.

 

'Is Jongin a father of four?' Chanyeol thought.

 

Yeah. Sure. Baekhyun and Hana are in the room. He's helping her with her makeup,” Chanyeol said as he slumped on the couch and Jongin sat at the other with his kids gathering around him.

 

After sitting there for about fifteen minutes, Kyungsoo emerged from the kitchen with a tray of drinks enough for eight people. He sat it down carefully as he smiled at them. He sat himself on Jongin's lap as he gave Jongin the drink and their kids sat in front of the television set watching the movie that was already on. The Kims would always treat his home like theirs because every single time they came over, they would conquer the television set.

 

Baekhyun appeared from Hana's room with a beautiful Hana with all her eye makeup done. Baekhyun led Hana to where Jaehyun was sitting and pushed them out of the door before Chanyeol even have a chance to nag at them. “Sometimes, I really feel like killing you Kim Jongin because I really don't want that daughter of mine to marry that stupid son of yours,” Chanyeol said loud enough for everyone to hear.

 

Aww, come on hyung! Wouldn't it be fun to be in-laws?!” Jongin exclaimed as he clung onto Chanyeol's arms.

 

It won't because she is marrying a Jongin son,” Chanyeol state.

 

Oh! Talking about , Jaehyun's little boy's size is kind of impressive,” Jongin replied smiling from ear to ear. “Now, that's a Kim Jongin son!” Jongin said proudly.

 

Oh no! You don't!” Chanyeol said as he grabbed onto Jongin's collar.

 

The Parks household was in chaos now as Chanyeol attempted to beat Jongin up because he have been wanting to do that since a long time ago and he was never able to. A frantic Kyungsoo trying to protect his darling Jongin from getting hit. A sassy Baekhyun trying to stop his husband from beating his best friend over a small matter. And their kids just watched from the side. It took them a good one hour to separate the two man away. But Chanyeol was constantly cursing at Jongin because he was sure that he did not want to marry his daughter off to the Kims.

 

AND LISTEN HERE PEOPLE! I WILL NEVER. REPEAT: NEVER. ALLOW KIM JAEHYUN TO MARRY MY PARK HANA!” Chanyeol's voice boomed in the house.