Chapter 1

Grown-up Kids!

JUST FOR YOU REFERENCE:

Jaehyun: 7 years old (Kaisoo's first child)

Kyungmi: 5 Years old (Kaisoo's second child)

Joonmyun: 3 years old (Kaisoo's third child)

Hana: 8 years old (Baekyeol one and only girl, no more children because Baekhyun doesn't want to.)

Daejung: 6 years old (Hunhan's first child)

 

 

Kyungsoo was preparing lunch for his family when he heard his daughter, Kyungmi screaming her lungs out. “UMMA! UMMA! UMMA! LOOK!” the five-year old Kyungmi screamed as she tugged on her mother's pants.

 

“Look umma! Look! Jaehyunnie oppa has a girlfriend!” Kyungmi exclaimed. Kyungsoo turned off the stove placing one of his hand on his six months old belly and the other on his back as his daughter dragged him to their living room.

 

He swore that he is at his limit. He is very exhausted right now since the time he is expecting his and Jongin's fourth child. Yes people, Do Kyungsoo no, Kim Kyungsoo is six months pregnant with his fourth child. Five years ago, they were blessed with only two kids and Kyungsoo was content with his life. Keyword: WAS. But when he found out that he is pregnant with their third son, Kyungsoo wasn't sure if he should be crying tears of joy or just punch the hell out of Jongin or castrate him. But he chose neither when his eyes landed on their third child which he thinks is an angel. They named him Kim Joonmyun Kyungmi who he thought was the angel between the two (before Joonmyun was born) turned out to be the same as her brother, Jaehyun. But Joonmyun became his biggest worry because he is exceptionally quiet for a three-year old. He would cling onto his mother whenever they went over to the Parks or the Ohs, Joonmyun would not make any movement to play around with the other kids he prefers to be with his mother. But when he found out that he is pregnant for the fourth time, he was more than sure that he wants to just kill Jongin because he is sure that he told Jongin he is not going to bear the younger anymore babies if it is going to be as obedient as Joonmyun but maybe his fourth would socialize with the other kids.

 

Kyungsoo was taken out of his reverie when he felt a tug on the hem of his shirt, “Umma! Are you listening to me?” Kyungmi whined.

 

“Yes darling. I am listening to you. Now, why don't we stop looking at your oppa and prepare for lunch. Appa will be home for lunch soon. Go on up and wake Joonmyunnie up from his nap, okay?” Kyungsoo said as he brought his daughter (after much difficulty) down from the couch.

 

He proceeded back into the kitchen and brought out all the dishes to the dining table. Sometimes, he wished that Jongin is the pregnant one instead of him because that man never understood how hard it is to be pregnant. He was slowly massaging his back because he was sure as hell is hurts so much from all the walking. He was busy massaging his back when he felt a pair of big warm hands placed at the small of his back massaging it. He turned around and noticed Jongin smirking at him. He pushed the said boy away and brought the jug of water out.

 

“Aww, Kyungie. Where's my welcome home kiss?” Jongin whined while pouting.

 

“No kiss for you Kim Jongin. Kyungmi is making a fuss the moment she gets home and Jaehyun just got himself a girlfriend. You see that little girl there? I am lucky that Joonmyun is ALWAYS cooperative. And your stupid baby just couldn't stop moving.” Kyungsoo complained.

“Aww, baby it isn't my fault that Kyungmi is making a fuss when she gets home and my son has a girlfriend. Ahh, he is just like his appa,” Jongin beamed with pride.

 

“That's not something for you to be proud of. What if he get the kid pregnant before marriage?” Kyungsoo said as he smacked Jongin's head.

 

“Why not? That would be something exciting! At least I know that the girl is not like you,” Jongin said.

 

“Shut up. Ahh!” Kyungsoo replied as he placed his hands on his belly.

 

“OMO! What's wrong, Kyungie?” Jongin said as he rushed to Kyungsoo's side.

 

“Your baby won't stop moving. Baby, can you stop moving and when you come out, promise me that you'll be like your Joonmyunnie oppa or hyung?” Kyungsoo said as he rubbed his swollen belly.

 

“OKAY GUYS! LUNCH IS READY! JAEHYUN BRING YOUR FRIEND IN. UMMA WANTS TO SEE-” Kyungsoo stopped as his mouth was wide open, “OH. MY. GOD. I NEED TO CALL BAEKHYUN HYUNG RIGHT NOW!”

 

A/N: YAYYY! the first chap is up! okay, i suddenly wished that kaisoo play with some random kid at the airport so that my fic can come to life for awhile. just like how hunhan did. AHHH. MY FEELS!!!!