Last tub of Ice Cream

Ice Cream for You

He planted a kiss on her lips and then backed away "I missed you" he finally said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

He gave her the tightest hug and she melted into his arms, who would have thought that she had all those guts to tell him everything. She was happy that she finally got that off her chest but one thing is bothering Henry "What happened to you and Adam?"
"He thought I was cheating on him with you. Hyung, I know in my heart that I like you but I'm not that evil to cheat on someone. I wanted him to trust me, because I do but apparently he's turning the tables. Amber told me everything and I gave him a piece of my mind so here we are". As they were enjoying their moment, 
"Umma" she then said.
"Oh Jinnie-ah?"
"Aren't we going to eat? I'm getting hungry from all the cleaning." she said
"Umma?" Henry asked
"It's our little joke, we were playing a game last night about her being my daughter and we happen to just drag it on. It's kinda fun really. I get to be a mom of someone" she said to Henry and then "I'll go make some pancakes for us okay? you two just sit tight" she said to Jinnie.

This was the first time he saw her cook and he felt a little territorial about it, its like he wants the whole world to know about Chaerin. They had a great meal and then they were kind enough to walk Jinnie to her dorm. She was practically a sister to them ever since she was introduced by Eunhyuk.

They were enjoying their first stroll as a couple, they weren't awkward before but their skinship now is just elevated. They are definitely sweeter this time. They went back to the apartment and she helped Henry unpack, he bought a lot of stuff from the U.S. that's impossible to find in Korea, a few branded chocolates and a whole lot of stuff. She was being awkward and Henry found it a little funny.
"You okay?" he asked, her face with the back of his hand
"Yeah" she answered, blushing
"You sure?" he asked again, smiling
"I'm not used to this" she started, "I don't know" she added, smiling 
"Come here" he said, pulling Chaerin and settling her in front of him and giving her a back hug then he said "I've been wanting to do this". He rested his chin on her shoulder and then he closed his eyes.
"Sleepy?" Chaerin asked and he nodded
"I'm not good with jetlag" he replied, pouting
she patted his cheek, looked at him and said "Why don't you go sleep, I'll go ahead and unpack this for you" Henry nodded and then she planted a kiss on his cheek and added "C'mon then, you go and sleep" and he did. Chaerin continued to unpack his things and she was laughing as she sorted his clothes from his underwear. She put his clothes on the couch and left all his underwear in his luggage and as she finished, she got a tub of ice cream and smiled as she ate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everybody heard about their relationship and all they could say was "finally". Eunhyuk hit it off with Jinnie, and he's being a good boy this time and limiting skinship. Adam congratulated Chaerin and Henry although he sounded a little off, the two were still glad that he recognized their relationship. Amber visits them in Korea when she has free time, she obviously stays at their flat and whenever she sees the two love birds...
"Hi Babe" Chaerin says as she greets Henry
"Hey!" he then replies, planting a kiss on Chaerin's cheek
"Hungry?" she asked
"I already had lunch, but I could use a little dessert" he said as he sat down on one of the chairs surrounding the dining table
Chaerin then gets a tub of ice cream from their freezer and a spoon "This is the last one" she said, giving him the spoon and placing the tub in front of Henry. Before she can start walking, he pulls her by the wrist and settles her on his lap. She giggled at his gesture "Heyyyy" she said
"What?" he answered, looking at her
"Someone might come in" she whispered
"So? Can't I do this to my girlfriend?" he answered, kissing her arm
"You can but... it's embarrassing. Your best friend is here, babe"
"She's used to this" he replied, as he opened the tub of ice cream and feeds Chaerin a spoonful, wiping off the ice cream on her cheeks with his lips. They were feeding each other and laughing when Amber got out of her room
 "Hey Stitch!" Henry said
"Hey Josephine!" Chaerin called
Amber then walked to where they were, she looked at them and they were waving like fools then she noticed "Get a room guys" she started "Don't rub it in my face that I'm the third wheel here" she said sarcastically then she added "and of all the chairs, you sit on his lap?" she then said, taking a sip from her glass. The two laughed, then Chaerin replied "his lap is the most comfortable on here"
"Oh unnie, don't say that or his head will inflate"
"Yah!" Henry then said
"Yah yourself, it's true" she started, "Are two going to feed your house guest or what?" she then asked
Chaerin jumped off from Henry's lap lap "Oh yeah!" she then said, kissed Henry on the forehead and then prepared food for their guest. Henry then concentrated on eating his ice cream, Amber then tapped his hand and nodded at him and then mouthed "You lucky bastard, you finally got her"
"What?" he mouthed back
"I knew you liked her from the day I introduced her to you"
"Thanks dude" He then whispered and Amber nodded again. When the food was all prepared, she got back into the comfort of his arms and his lap and they enjoyed their last tub of ice cream.

~FIN~


A/N : After a year in writing, I finally ended my first ever ChaeRy fic. I kinda went off course here since something went wrong with the RP happenings. But I recovered! woot! do expect a lot more of ChaeRy from me. I had a lot of fun writing this and I will definitely ship this to the ends of my kpop world. 
(Shameless promotion : I'm back to RPing and if y'all are interested in RP then I'm at @thatxxrp. I won't say who I'm RPing as but I'm there. )

Thanks Everyone! :)