Phone call

Players
Nichkhun's POV
 
Last night was.... I can't explain it...victoria song qian is the wildest,iest,prettiest, and greatest girl I had ever slept with!!! She's so good..."thinking about me?" Victoria teasingly said. "Mhhmm..I was thinking how to eat you all up" I said as I start kissing her passionately...
 
*ring ring* what the heck who's phone is that?? Never mind. "Khun stop I need to answer my phone...ah..khun wait...."she answered her call and I just can't hold it anymore I wanna kiss her so bad!!! Then a crazy idea popped in my head. This is payback time!
 
Victoria's POV
 
I woke up and saw nichkhun looking at nothing and so I decided to "thinking about me?" And I didn't expect this but he said "Mhhmm..I was thinking how to eat you all up " gosh that sounded good...and-*ring ring* ughhhh what is it ughhhh wait its Zhou mi.
 
 "Khun stop I need to answer my phone...ah..khun wait...." I answered my phone then khun suddenly started kissing my neck and it felt so good and I can't help but moan... "Qian!!!! Are you having with a. Stranger again?!!!"
 
 Oh I forgot I pressed the button... I put the phone on my ear and said " didn't I tell you that when I answered you if I will be you're girl you'll not interrupt my activities or will you want us to break up??!!!" Khun kept kissing my neck and I kept on ...
 
"Ok ok I'll just talk to you next time. Ok?" Zhoumi said. I didn't even replied because khun kissed me on my lips and I just pressed the button and continued with my so called 'fun' with khun
 
Zhou mi's POV
 
I tried reaching victoria but she wasn't answering her phone. I tried tracking whee she is and again I didn't know. So I just called her other phone to see if she would answer and she did.
She only used that phone when she is having 'fun' and I just can't help but wonder does she loves me?? Because I love her more than anything.
 
Then she answered the phone and I put the phone near my ear and listened and I heard moans and slapping skins. Oh!!.. She is having fun alright!!!
 
 "Qian!!!! Are you having with a. Stranger again?!!!" I questioned. " didn't I tell you that when I answered you if I will be you're girl you'll not interrupt my activities or will you want us to break up??!!!" She shouted at me and I still hear her and it hurts. 
 
Tears started falling from my eyes and with all my might I tried to keep my voice strait and I said  
"Ok ok I'll just talk to you next time. Ok?" I said and she didn't even answered and she just hunged up on me and I'll tell you!! It hurts!!!
 
I know that she doesn't love me the way I love her but can't she just...even for a little cant she just think of my feelings???
 
Nichkhun's POV
 
After victoria hinged up on zorilama or something I kissed her passionately and she suddenly interrupted me 
 
"I like it rough" victoria stated and I was and I lifted her and she wrapped her legs around my waist
 
"Uh uh then rough it is" then I pushed her up against the wall and and kissed her neck while her hands played and pulled at my hair
 
Then I roughly entered her and she gasped at my action and I into her roughly and fastly and she is a mess right now and when I felt she was nearing her I threw her on my bed
 
"Khun nei you're such a tease" then I grabbed her waist and started pounding on her like ther was no tomorrow " khun...ah..so..ah...good mm.." Then eshe reached her and I flipped our position
 
"Ride me Vic..." Then she started riding me and damn it was good and while she was riding me I started on her neck and after some time we came together.
 
Then I kissed her neck going down to her collar bones and to her large melons and she is my nam end it sounds so good and we had another round...