kiss

Players

Nichkhun's POV

when me and chaerin arrived i heard seunghyun shouting " park bom ahh!!!!!!! stop kissing him!!!! bom ahh...!!!!" bwohh!!!!! bom is kissing someone and suenghyun sounds mad?!! are they together??? last time i checked they were just like me a playboy and a playgirl. what happened???

you know in my circle of friend we are all play girls and play boys but i am the most bad one i had broke at least 47 hearts and i heard there is only one person who broke more heart than i broke and the person is a she!!! yes, you got that right a girl beat me in my own game!!! and you know who that is??? the persons name is Victoria Song Qian she broke at least 50 hearts you see and our numbers of heart breaking is still increasing!!! 

sometimes i wonder why the people see me as a prince. a prince should be a gentleman. i admit im a gentleman but im hard when it comes to breaking hearts. a prince should be a good person and im the opposite of that and i admit i am charming and goodlooking but still why am i the prince????

my train of thoughts was interrupted when chae pulled my hand and said " come on khun we need to go inside!!" and when we got inside i saw seunghyu pulling boms hand to the table wher jiyong is. I wonder what happened?.

"bom what happened??" chae asked bom with concern

" tabi-ah... dont be like tat i was just playing... oi!!! tabi-ahhh!!! why are you ignoring me?!!" she said to seunghyun while ignoring chae.

" ji what happened??" chae asked jiyong.

" hyungs rival in everything showed up and he's bom type in every way so bom wanted to play with him but hyung didnt let her. but she still went there. that's why hyung is mad" ohh so now i know why seunghyun is mad because his rival is choi siwon the heir of the shoilwa holds is the rival of their company. now i know why he is acting like that.

" bom your drunk already ill bring you home. Ji ill just drive bom home see you tomorrow " seunghyun said as he drag bom to his car.

" kay bro see ya tomorrow" 

" chae, hyung ill just play with some girls over ther" he says as he points  out to where most of the girls are.

" me too oppa ill just play over there" chae says as she makes her way to the dance floor..

aish this guys leaving me where are the others?!! aishh... i dont wann go anywhere or play cause there is no girl that catches my attention and......

suddenly the great victoria went in and i saw that there is a guy bugging her...i dont know how many minutes i watched her but then suddenly we made eye contact and I immediately got lost in her eyes...she's really pretty....and....wait!!! She's coming towards me while smirking??? Is she going to do something??? She's----.bent down and.....

she kissed me?!!?!?!! So passionately that I was so shocked and I started kissing her back with the same force and I her lips..her lips are so sweet, the sweetest I ever tasted!!! Then she let me in and we started battling for dominance and of course I know I will win.. I always wi-SHE WON??! We-we were-and-I-she-won??? This is unbelievable I lost a battle??

then she suddenly stopped and she my lips and stood up and winked at me and walked away smirking she walked trough the dance floor and started dancing with guys... I don't know why but my eyes never left her. It's like she's all my attentions even though there are girls winking at me right now.....

Victoria's POV

i admit he is a good-wait not good but GREAT kisser afte o kissed him u left and danced on the dance flow and I feel his eyes. Boring holes on me and-"ouch!!! What do you want??!!?!!" I asked the guy who is been bugging me all day...got that right the waiter. 

"Why are you dancing with so many guys and kissing them??!!? Ahh?!!??" I can't believe him he is not even my boyfriend and he acts as my husband??? Is he crazy

"stop it last I checked p you were bothering me and I don't even know your name. So please back off!!" I shouted so frustratingly..

"aish!!" This guy?? Really?? Such a pain in the !!!

"who are you to shou-" I suddenly stopped when I felt lips on my neck nod it felt so good that I moaned

" babe, who's this guy?? Is he bugging you?? Do you want me to hurt him?" I was so shocked because nichkhun was the one who said that. After that he kept on my neck but I said "hmmm it's okay babe he is not worth it...let's go" I said dragging him away and when we were at a V. I. P room I said thank you but as I was leaving he grabbed my arm and pulled me backwards and he said "you think that I'll let you go after that?? You think that's free??? Oh heck no" he said before he crashed his lips on mine and started kissing me passionately... and I'm left dumbfounded.....