Break up

Players

Nichkhun POV

 

i sigh as I wake up because I know this day is just another one of those boring days with girls throwing themselves on me and I enjoy that. Well, most of the time...

"Master, please come down. The daughter of Mr. Hwang is waiting for you downstairs." My personal butler said.

What does that girl wants first wanting me to date her. second using the partnership of my father and hers to be near me. Third disturbing me on a meeting saying she's my girlfriend and I should prioritize her. Truth be told she's good in bed that's why she's my current girlfriend but I'm gonna make sure at the end of the day she's not. yeah i know im rude and a badboy and im bad to the bone

"hey babe, miss me?" She says as I go down the stairs and I saw my sister krystal Jung horvejkul raising her eyebrows at Tiffany as if saying 'assuming much?' And I laugh at that.

"Tiffany, go to my car were gonna go somewhere. I'll be right there" I said as I turn to my sister.

"really oppa?, you know I hate her right? Why you keep on dating her. Hello?!!  It's way past your curphew. you said you'll only date for a month no more no less" 

"that's why I'll break up with her after I get my last round."  She laughs as I wiggle my eyebrows at her.

"you know oppa. You have many similarities with Vic unnie."

"who??  Miss play girl?? Show biz princess??? Ah your so called bestie victoria song qian. Well maybe that's why I'm the prince and shes the princess"

"hehe oppa go now before miss conceited comes back here!! Bye bye have a nice day!" She yells as she pushes me out the door

"Babe, what took you so long??. I tought I was gonna die from waiting" I roll my eyes at her antics

"just come, will you?!!" aish... this girl makes me annoyed. i really should really  break up with her.

"okay okay jeez..." yeah be annoyed.

i just kept on driving and she kept on looking at me. well, i bet shell miss me, who wouldnt?. okay here we are parking at the parking lot of the songvejkul condos (songvejkul is the name of the condo : song and horvejkul are the owners) . as we go in to my condo she starts to kiss my neck and i stop her she is kinda boring and annoying you know. i know that she is y and beautiful indeed but shes not my type.and after a few hours after i got my last round i said.

"tiff.. we need to talk. we need to stop this your getting boring and i dont even like you anymore and your annoying. so lets break up" ouch thats kinda hard. but, got to accept the truth i just dont like her.

"but khun i tought you loved me cause khun i do love you really.." this girl loving me well she chose the wrong man to love.

"bye tiff and i never loved you never have never will now i have to go somwhere its already 9:00 go home" aish im getting annoyed again.

" but khun...." AISH!!!

" i said get out tiffany and never come back because if you do ill tell the whole world what kind of girl you really are so get out!!!" i know im harsh but its just she annoys me so much

i watch her as she gets out. i feel bad for her cause she fell for a bad guy like me im really sorry..... *ring ring* my phone was rnging so i answered it

(conversation)

Nichkhun: hey bro long time whats up??.

Jiyong: bro come on to my party at our club, the ace club. its tonight 10:00 and your invited along with the guys and some girls.

Nichkhun: sure bro i need anothe girl.

Jiyong: why are you done with tiffany??.

Nichkhun: yeah shes boring and bro dont worry ill be there.

Jiyong: thanks man gotta go bye see you.

Nichkhun: yeah man see you.

(end of conversation)

i took a shower and had some snacks and canceled all of my schedule and meetings for tonight and tomorrow and i went to the mall at the bottom of the building and bought some stuff for the condo and i went to lee designs and saw the almighty cl.

"hey chae, are you going to j"s party?" hmm let me see if jiyong and chaerin are taking their friendship to the next level.

"of course its a party of my friend. now i figure you want an outfit for tonight" seiously how can this girl know what i want all the time

" you are a mind reader chae and your rught and why are you here i just often see you around here?" i wonder.

"oh im getting some upgrades here is the outfit put it on and khun can i come with you to the party cause my car broke down" woah her car broke down this is the first cause she is a perfectionist when it comes to every thing even if its her come so im kinda shock right now.

"okay but i cant believe it this is the first" i am really shocked

"oh its because that there is this reckless dricer and bumped my car when i just got out from it and i tried starting it and it wont star so ill just go up to my condo and tel me when were going and thanks khun" ohh i tought that it really broke down now i know why.

" chae were going come on" i called her on her phone and she said shes coming i already started the car and waited for her to come out i got out when  i saw her and i opened the door for her and got on my seat.

"wow khun such a gentle man" I know that's why I have many girls.

"that's why lots of girls fall for me" I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"khun are you hitting on me?" What aish should control my actions when I'm with her.

"of course not and I don't wanna die" jiyong a gonna kill me if I hit on her and she's not really my type

"why will you die?" Clueless as ever ehh...

"because jiyong is gonna kill me" and she blushed so cute. I really find jiyong and chaerin together it's like they are a perfect couple and I'm happy for them

im gonna party all night and I'll be sure to love it I am nichkhun horvejkul the party boy and I'm gonna PARTY!!!!.