CHAPTER 5: Why? Oh why?!

[ONE-SHOT] Operation: Fall In Love

Things became so dull for her these days. SooYoung didn't even know why. She feels like just going with the flow. She finally decided to date Siwon after he admitted that he like her. KyuHyun is still his own annoying self especially around her. And Kai, she really don't know what happen to them. To their friendship. it's like he's staring to distance himself to her. 

"Ugh!" She doesn't care who heard her. She just wanted to scream at the top of her lungs.She's in her favorite place in the park near her place doing the soul-searching.

"Problem?" Someone beside her asked. 

When she look at who it is, she was tongue-tied. The person beside her has the cutest smiling eyes. She even felt her face blush in embarrassment.

"Sorry for bothering you." They guy apologized while he smiled at her awkwardly. "If something is bothering you, you can tell me about it."

"But you are a stranger!" She exclaimed at him. "I don't even know you."

"That's the good thing about it. If you shared what's bothering you to a stranger like me, I can give you a different perspective. An opinion from the outside." He answered. "But if you're not comfortable doing it, it's fine." 

He got a point though. They don't know each other and she can get a different point of view. She looked at the guy and then decided to pour her heart out. She told him about the three guys that's bothering on her mind and heart. 

After a few minutes, he smiled at her mysteriously. "You just don't know it. It's going to bite you in the face and still not knowing it."

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" She really don't know what he's talking about. 

"You'll find that out soon."

"How?"

"Once your eyes meet, your heart gonna beat as fast and loud as it can. And then it will whisper you the answer to your own question." He answered then he stand up. "Nice meeting you, SooYoung. Hope I was able to help you with your delimma. Ciao!" Then he walks away.

Did he just say her name? How he freaking knows her name? She didn't even tell him her name. She just looks at the guy who's walking away from her. 

More questions left unanswered.

And it's more confusing.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I've been thinking." 

"Whoa! That's scary." HyoYeon answered her in a teasing manner.

YoonA just laugh at the joke. And it's on her! She gave Hyo a stinky-eye but to no avail her so-called best friends keeps on laughing at her expense.

"Girls, I'm serious here!" She wanted to walk out but she knows that her friends only playing around.

Her friends stop laughing and wait for her to speak her mind. 

She took a deep breath. 

"I'm in love." She began.

YoonA and HyoYeon look at each other and then to her. 

"Ooookaaaaayy.." HyoYeon said and look at her like she's waiting for her to continue.

"And the thing is... I don't know who it is." She continued.

"Huh? Is that even possible??" HyoYeon asked.

"Yeah. That's confusing, Soo. We didn't get what you mean by that." YoonA said with obvious confusion on her face.

"Welcome to the club." She said with a frustrated sigh. "I don't even know what to think anymore! I feel like I'm confusing myself more."

"You know what, Soo? Stop thinking. And start feeling." YoonA smiled at her.

"And you're not the only one who is telling me something like that." Then she remembered the guy he met at the park.

 

How can she explain it to her best friends if even her can't explain what's she's feeling.