CHAPTER 1: Love Mission

[ONE-SHOT] Operation: Fall In Love

SOOYOUNG

 

"Ugh!"

She screamed in frustration. Just thinking that in five months she'll be twenty-four years old, and now she's freaking out. It may sound absurd for anyone but for her it is not. The main reason she's in panic mode knowing about her incoming birthday is because in their family "tradition" every one finds love or get married around that age! What frustrates her is up until now, she's still has no boyfriend... Since birth!

"What's wrong with you today?" HyoYeon asked her while sipping her margarita.

They're currently at a club celebrating HyoYeon's birthday.

"Five months from now will be my birthday." She amswered while taking a drink in her glass.

"So?" HyoYeon again asked cluelessly.

"Meaning she'll be twenty-four." YoonA answered for her.

"Oh... So?" HyoYeon asked like she's asking about the weather.

Her friends exchanged looks then to her amazement, her so-called friends just laugh at her.

"It's NOT funny, you know." She said while glaring at her best friends who are still laughing at her.expense.

"It is. Is it really a big deal for you to marry at that age? You're still young." HyoYeon said.

Before she answered HyoYeon's question, YoonA spoke. "Seriously, Soo why are you freaking out like it's your last day on earth? You still have like FIVE months. I believe that one of these days you'll fall in love."While giving her an encouraging smile.

"YoonA is right, Soo. Anything can happen." HyoYeon added.

"It's easier said than done, you know. How many times I fell in love then end up having a broken heart."

"You THOUGHT that you're in love but you're not." YoonA said to her.

"How do you know it?" She asked curiously.

"I just KNOW it." YoonA simply answered. Then HyoYeon changed the topic after that.

And she decided to enjoy the night and company of her best friends. She can't help but envy YoonA because her friend already found her own Prince. While Hyo is currently enjoying the dating scene. It's not that no one asks her out but the main reason is that she don't feel like going out with those guys.

"Hey, stop thinking too much. Mingle and enjoy!" HyoYeon happily advised while drinking her fourth or fifth glass of margarita. Then an idea came out from her beautiful brain. Without hesitation she shared the idea to her best friends.

YoonA look at her unconvinced. "Are you sure about this?"

"Of course!" She proudly answered.

"What if you end up hurting yourself?" HyoYeon asked with worried expression.

"Don't you worry, girls, I can handle it." She answered with a smile. Feeling excited to execute her idea.

The idea? She'll look for the qualities of her ideal man then look for "candidates" for her ideal man. And once she find her ideal man, she'll going to make the guy fall in love with her before her birthday. Qualities for her ideal man? He should be tall.. charismatic..plays a musical instrument... conversationalist...has a killer smile..outgoing..a dog lover... and the last but not the least LOVES to eat like her! And viola! She'll have a boyfriend before or on her birthday...

 

Will here plans gonna work for her? Or it's only a disaster waiting to happen?