CHAPTER 3: My Annoying Childhood Enemy and Me

[ONE-SHOT] Operation: Fall In Love

"CHUBS!!!!"

 

A familiar annoying voice from behind calling her. She choose to ignore the person calling because she'll only waste her time talking to him. Only one person who calls her with that horrible nickname.

 

"Hey, wait." Then he grabs her right arm to stop her.

"What?!" She turned, glaring at her annoying childhood enemy, Kyuhyun.

His beautiful eyes full of mischief.

Wait. Did she think Kyuhyun's eyes are beautiful?! OMG. I think I'm having a breakdown if my mind is telling me how ridiculously beautiful are Kyuhyun's eyes.

 

"Are you alright, SooYoung-ah?" To her surprise, he asked her. He got this worried expression on his face. She don't know if she'll take him seriously. Because he always makes her life difficult since they're in kindergarten.

Before she even answer his question, he unceremoniously pinch her cheeks then run away from her while laughing.

 

"I HATE YOU, KYUHYUUUUUUUUUN!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

 

She'll never take him seriously EVER.

 

--------------------------------

 

"Hey, what's with THAT face?" YoonA asked her while sipping her latte.

 

"Wait. I know THAT face." Hyoyeon said with a glint in her eyes.

 

"What face?" She asked. No idea what her friend Hyoyeon is talking about.

 

"THAT face." Hyoyeon said. "It's Kyuhyun, right?"

 

YoonA suddenly laugh at what Hyoyeon said. "

 

So that's why you look like sulking." YoonA commented while laughing.

 

"Stop it! It's not even funny, you know. That annoying person always gets on my nerves! I hate him!"

 

"No, you did not. You like how he gave you his attention." Hyoyeon said matter of factly.

 

"No. I did not! No way! I hate his guts!"

 

"Remember, you like him when we're in 2nd grade til 5th grade." YoonA said.

 

"That's BEFORE. Big difference!"

 

Hyoyeon just shrugged while YoonA smiled at her. That knowing smile. And it makes her uncomfortable.

 

Thinking about what her friends say.. Do I really hate him?

 

Or deep inside, she still likes him?

 

She don't want to like him anymore.