TGWCRW - 2.

The Girl Who Cried Wolf

Chapter Two.

~ Dream. ~

 

I woke up as soon as the driver stopped in an apartment. I paid my bill then went out. “R!” I heard Mikaella shouted. She went out of her car and ran to me. “Hayyy.. Come in, come in!” she invited.

 

 

She toured me to her room. It was quite neat and girly, but I don’t care. As long as I can have a shelter to live at, it’s fine.

 

 

I putted my luggage beside the empty bed. “Did you know? I chose this apartment knowing that you would live here soon!” she said. “Kdot.” I said and rested. It’s been years since I visited Philippines.. with them.

 

 

She sighed and sit at her bed, “R,” she whispered. I closed my eyes still. “You changed a lot..” She said on a softer tone. I faced the other side. She’s right. I did.

 

 

“Rest well,” then I heard her long yawn. “I love you.” Those are the last word I heard before I drifted off to sleep.

 

 

~

 

 

I continued watching my parents. I closed my eyes hearing another roar. It scares me, a lot. Help me..

 

 

I saw a woman with a gun and a.. a.. what kind of creature is that? A half wolf, half human! He looked like a beast. Frightened, I ran away. I ran away from our house with my family left, dying.

 

 

I’m crying while running. My sight is a bit blurry cause of my tears. I can’t help it anymore. I felt weak. I felt lonely. I need help.

 

 

I stopped and sat at a bush. I continued crying. My mind continuously says that I will be killed, too. I am afraid. I cried so loud at the top of my lungs.

 

 

I heard the grass moved, I hear voices coming near. “I thought they have a girl child? Aww.” I heard the woman say. My eyes widened. I knew it. I will be the next one. I bend my back more to be able to hide in the dark. I saw a foot, a furry foot. At first it was facing my left side but then it stopped and it moved, facing me.

 

 

My panic rises. My eyes widened in horror. No, this can’t be. I can’t be dead! Help!

 

 

Before trying my attempt to scream, someone putted a hand on my mouth. The next thing I knew, I was carried by someone. I felt numb, weak, and my eyes hurt, that I can’t even open them.

 

 

I opened my eyes. Having a sight of those innocent eyes. “Help..” the last word that I said before everything went black.

 

 

~

 

 

I opened my eyes. My heart is beating fast that I could feel my shoulders moving up and down. “R! What happened?” Mikaella asked.

 

 

I wiped the bids of sweat on my forehead. “A-are you crying?” she asked. Before I knew it, I already felt liquid on my cheeks, too. I stared at her, helpless. She locked me on her embrace.

 

 

I sobbed and cried as loud as I can. I missed this. I became cold to everyone after the incident even to my best friend. “Im here..” she said.

 

 

After crying she cooked food for me, “How about enrolling on a school?” she suggested. We’re talking about my plans of what to do while staying here.

 

 

“I’ll think of it.” I said while eating the food that she cooked. She really matured, since then, she only knew how to cook a fried egg but, now? I’m proud. Lol.

 

 

“How about let’s go shopping?! I’ll be the one to enroll you.” She happily said. I nodded as a sign of defeat.

 

 

“Mm-kay! I’ll buy clothes for you! Let’s watch movie, too!” she continued talking non-stop. I didn’t answer and didn’t even listen.

 

 

“Ahh! You should meet Luhan, too! He’s with Kai.” She said. Eh? Kai is also my long-time friend. He’s kind and we clicked that’s why. He loves K-pop, too. And also, he courted me a long time ago.

 

 

“I’ll start school next semester. Uhm.. can I go out and walk for a while? I’ll be back before it gets dark.”

 

 

“Yep!” she said and smiled. “Take care!”

 

PS. Kai on the picture.