TGWCW - 1.

The Girl Who Cried Wolf

Chapter One.

~ Philippines. ~

 

My phone rang. I grabbed it from my bedside table and answered, "Hello," I don't know either my voice is cracked, sleepy or husky. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom.

 

 

I looked at myself in the mirror. My nose is red, my hair is messy, my eyes that can't carry it's kilogram weighing eyebags. All in all, I looked terrible.

 

 

“Hi, R—“ I stopped her in the middle of saying my name, “What do you need?” I asked. I placed my phone on the side and washed my face. I turned the loudspeaker on.

 

 

“Uhmm.. I just wanted to ask, what time is your flight?” she happily asked. I frowned. Why does she need to know?

 

 

“Mind your own business.” I said as I ended the line. I looked at my reflection. De ja vu, It happened years ago. But now.. I don’t look happy. Thus, I look like a straight faced meme.

 

 

I packed few of my clothes on a backpack and a little stroller. After doing my stuffs, I got out from our house and locked it. I took a cab. I took a quick glance at our house before the driver turned the engine on. Farewell, home sweet home.

 

 

My flight to Philippines isn’t that bad. Same old. Polluted air will embrace you. “Omyfreakinggosh! Here, R!” I heard my name. I looked at her direction.

 

 

“Whatthe.” I said. I even frowned! What is she doing here?! I hurriedly walked at her direction. I grabbed her arm and said, “What the hell are you doing here?” she just smiled and hugged me. “I missed you!” she said then raised her hands saying that it’s a promise.

 

 

I squinted then walked again. She told me many stories. Like how the dog at her neighborhood pooped or what. She’s playing dumb again!

 

 

I wore my beats then took a cab. “What? Stay in my condo, please! I also have a car.” she begged. I wanted to pity her but it’s my body who just couldn’t follow what my brain had told me that’s why I closed the cab’s door.

 

 

Too late, I didn’t know the address. Luckily, I received a text from her ‘Address, ya! Goodluck. You forgot to ask me, eh? Take care!’.

 

 

I slept while in the middle of my way. Hi Philippines, happy to be back again.