TGWCW - 3.

The Girl Who Cried Wolf

Chapter Three

~ Innocent, not. ~

 

I roamed around and found a quiet and peaceful place with an overlooking view. It feels soothing, really. I closed my eyes. But I immediately opened it, the beast’s face flooded my mind. I blink twice and even thrice.

 

 

I sighed. What a cruel life could I ever have? I hate my life. I hate my past. Wind blows, it sent shivers down to my spine. I fixed my hair, feeling that someone is looking after me.

 

 

I decided to go home already. It’s past 5 in the afternoon already. I fixed my scarf, yes, a scarf. I haven’t bought proper clothes for a tropical season yet.   

 

 

I stopped walking. I really feel that someone is behind me, following and looking after me. I stared at a building, it’s an abandoned establishment.

 

 

It caught my eye earlier while walking. I entered the building. Surprisingly, the gate isn’t locked! I find it weird, this looks like a private property but not locked? Really weird. I smell something fishy.

 

 

I heard a noise. It stopped me. I tip-toed and quietly peeped at the small hole. There we’re two groups fighting. They looked like a gang.

 

 

“Hey, you!” a guy pointed at me. I got shocked. Even the gangsters stopped fighting each other. They all looked at my direction.

 

 

I don’t have a choice but to fight. They all nodded at each other, “At sinong nag-bigay sayo ng karapatan na pumasok sa teritoryo ko?! Brando, hawakan mo!” [And who gave you the permission to enter my territory!? Brando, hold her!] the bald guy angrily said.

 

 

I nudged the ‘Brando’ guy who attempted to hold me. I kicked his face as hard as I can. The other goons started to attack me. I jumped high and landed on Mr. Beard’s shoulder. I twisted his neck and then jumped on Mr. Tattoo’s face. I landed on the cement with a tripping position. I moved my legs and used the drill ‘Lock’ to trip the guy. I jumped at the thin guy’s chest and did the ‘Vertical Jump’ to break his neck. Our fight ended with me having many bruises and cuts. They are all crashed and sleeping peacefully.

 

 

I left the establishment and went home. Mikaella got shocked and hysterically told me to go to a doctor. She used her car to drive and send me to the hospital.

 

 

The doctor sew my cuts and putted bandage on my bruises. Mikaella continued scowling at me. I’m holding my left arm, it’s the most damaged part of my body. While we are at the corridor, I pouted, “Stop shouting it’s embarrassing.” I said and squinted. Pouted?! Ew, Aegyo!

 

 

My eyes caught a pair of eye, they are looking directly at me. It’s innocent looking eyes are really familiar. “Hello?! Are you somewhat listening to me?!” she said. She’s being bubbly again. It irritates me.

 

 

He, yes he’s a boy, stared at me. He’s sitting on a wheelchair. He had this innocent charm, he’s innocent unlike me. We stared at each other ‘til we parted our ways.

 

 

His eyes are really familiar. Even before I drifted to sleep, his pair of eyes flashed on my mind.