Chapter Two

Falling For My Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SiWon's hand swung out and caught the door before it could close, and his expression mirrored the distaste in EunHyuk’s. Clearly, they knew each other. DongHae stood uncertainly between them, feeling the uncomfortable atmosphere tangibly in the air. Both had seemed to forget that he existed right now, right here.

“No. I came to see DongHae,” SiWon said, trying to push the door back open with one hand. EunHyuk’s eyes narrowed as he returned the force in equal measure.

“At nine in the night? A school night? Saint SiWon would never,” EunHyuk commented sarcastically, “Just go away. You can see him tomorrow all you want.”

DongHae caught some mumbled words about a best friend who always stopped him and Kyu’s name before the door creaked loudly as it shifted in the slightest toward the frame. Clearly, EunHyuk as trying harder. He obviously felt very strongly about DongHae’s visitor.

DongHae’s palms began sweating, a clear sign that he was nervous. He shifted the box to rest on his hip, holding it with one hand, and then lay the other on the door. He didn’t want his dorm door breaking just hours after he had moved in.

“Thank you, SiWon. I appreciate the lamp. It’s really too much though. I’ll see you tomorrow,” DongHae said, in one quick breath and then closed the door when SiWon's hand fell from it to start gesticulating, probably about how unfair the situation was. However, DongHae was tired too. That tended to lead to all sorts of things.

“,” EunHyuk muttered under his breath as he walked back to his bed. Despite his slightly irritated feelings toward SiWon himself, DongHae felt his temper rise at this word. He rested the lamp down beside all his other things that he had not had time to unpack yet and went after EunHyuk, following him into their room.

“He’s my friend,” DongHae defended hotly. EunHyuk barely glanced over at him before he began to spread sheets over his bed and pull their edges straight, flattening out the creases carefully.

“You have no right to do that,” DongHae continued. He moved closer to EunHyuk a little before he tripped unceremoniously over his own knapsack.

EunHyuk scoffed, “I have every right. This is my room too. Learn to share.”

“He was just visiting me,” DongHae said, struggling up and dusting off his .

“Sure, at this hour. Totally makes sense.” EunHyuk began to strip off his clothes shamelessly. DongHae averted his gaze and then sat on the couch. There was no way he could get to his bed now, with EunHyuk sprawled out carelessly across the end one, effectively blocking one entrance, and the other side was pressed against the wall.

Who organized this room anyway? DongHae thought irritated, still trying to think of a comeback to EunHyuk’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter