Chapter Seven

Falling For My Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SiWon stood in the doorway, a bouquet of flowers clenched in both hands.  EunHyuk pushed himself off the floor, standing and dusting out his clothes before walking away into the living room. DongHae watched him leave, before turning to SiWon awkwardly.

“Um, hi,” DongHae said, walking forward to meet him at the door, forcing a smile. Wordlessly, SiWon held out the flowers, which DongHae took reluctantly.

“Um, thanks. What are you doing here?” DongHae asked, holding the flowers awkwardly.

“KyuHyun told me I would find you here,” SiWon began, and continued at DongHae’s nod.

“I wanted to know, would you like to go out sometime?” SiWon asked him. DongHae mentally face-palmed. Did SiWon not notice the position he and EunHyuk had just been in? sure, they weren’t together, but a position like that to anyone else would suggest something more than friendship.

“I, um… I really… I would…” DongHae stuttered around with his words until EunHyuk came out to meet them at the door.

“He can’t go. DongHae is gonna be occupied for the rest of the month, but maybe you can ask him after,” EunHyuk said, and DongHae repressed a gasp when he felt EunHyuk’s hand come around his waist, pulling him closer.

DongHae risked a glance at EunHyuk’s face, and was surprised to see something that could pass as jealousy written across it. SiWon's smile fell, as it did every time he saw EunHyuk.

“I was under the impression I was asking DongHae, not you,” he said.

“You are asking me but-” EunHyuk cut DongHae off.

“Your impression was wrong. DongHae will never go out with you,” EunHyuk said with an air of finality and cockiness. He pushed past DongHae to close the door on SiWon. It seemed as though he was making that a habit.

“Why do you do that everytime he comes to talk to me?” DongHae asked, trying not to get angry.

“I was only telling the truth. You’ll never go out with him, and you won’t be free for this month,” EunHyuk said carelessly.

“I don’t have to spend all my time with you,” DongHae retorted.

“I never said you were going to.”

DongHae blushed. “I’m not going to spend all my time dancing,” he corrected himself.

“You will if you want to get back into college,” EunHyuk snarled, a dangerous light entering his eyes. DongHae bowed his head. His parents, not to mention KyuHyun, would kill him if he got anything less than 100% in these exams.

“Whatever. I’m leaving,” DongHae said suddenly, grabbing up his phone and leaving. EunHyuk watched him go, trying to calm the burning jealousy and hot red anger he felt inside him. Seeing DongHae smile at SiWon made strange feelings prickle his insides.

EunHyuk had been in many relationships before. Too ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter