Chapter Three

Falling For My Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What? Just like that?” EunHyuk asked, clearly taken aback. Teacher Han frowned.

“I suppose I should speak to you about what we shall be doing here before?” he said unsure, looking towards EunHyuk questioningly.

“I don’t know, you’re the teacher,” EunHyuk replied, folding his arms and leaning against the wall behind him. DongHae glared shortly at him before turning back to Teacher Han.

“Sir,” he began respectfully, “It’s your class. You can start however you wish. So let’s dance.”

“No, he’s right,” Teacher Han said, gesturing towards EunHyuk, “I should tell you what you both will be doing for this one month.”

“One month?” EunHyuk and DongHae asked simultaneously before shooting each other sharp glances and looking away again. Teacher Han noticed, and amused, he gestured for them to sit. The complied, making sure to stay far away from each other while doing so.

“Yes, one month. Although the semester is usually five months long, for you, it’s only one because, well, if you want to get back into your classes, you can’t just skip an entire year. You have to do last year’s work and this year’s all in one.”

“Continue…” EunHyuk said cautiously, frowning. He didn’t like where he thought this was going.

“Well, since you are the vice principal’s son, and he specifically requested you do dance, think yourself luck that you’re not repeating last year in this month.”

“Whatever. Just continue with what we have to do in this one month,” EunHyuk said, brushing away the teacher’s words. Teacher Han sighed once before speaking again.

“You have to, in a group of four, construct a dance routine that you will perform firstly for all the dance teachers, and then at the Christmas concert at the end of the year.”

“but we don’t have four people in this class,” DongHae pointed out.

“I’m sure you have friends,” Teacher Han replied. One friend, EunHyuk told himself in his mind.

“What else?” DongHae asked.

“Well, there are three other options, out of which you choose two,” Teacher Han said, walking to the front of the class where neither EunHyuk nor DongHae had noticed there was a desk. He picked up a folder, rummaged around and then extracted a single sheet of paper, holding it out to the both of them.

DongHae grabbed it immediately, scanning the non-essentials. His jaw dropped as he read the three options before handing the paper numbly to EunHyuk.  

“One: a couple dance. Two: solo performance on stage by both students.  Three: host a dance concert for charity,” EunHyuk read aloud, before scoffing and handing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter