Chapter Six

Falling For My Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both EunHyuk and KyuHyun chose this time to stare at DongHae, as though this would help him decide who to choose. On one hand, he did want to go out with KyuHyun. They hadn’t had some good best friend time in a while and he really missed that.

On the other hand, he needed to learn his dance routines if he wanted to keep up in tomorrow’s class. He needed to pass this month with no mistakes, and get back into college. Right now, the other hand seemed more important.

“Sorry Kyu, I have to learn these,” DongHae apologized, pulling a cute face on his best friend so he wouldn’t be too mad at him. Kyu sighed. He couldn’t resist that face. No one could.

“Fine,” he conceded, but he glared at EunHyuk before walking to the door, not liking the smirk that was spreading across the roommate’s face, “Call me if you need anything.”

“I will,” DongHae promised, breathing a silent sigh of relief as he closed the door behind Kyu. A sudden feeling of dread spread over him as he turned to face his roommate. He didn’t like that smirk either.

“So, the first one you’re gonna learn is a basic typical one. It’s where you stretch your back,” EunHyuk said, his face abruptly completely serious as he neared DongHae.

“Stand here,” EunHyuk ordered him. DongHae complied, nervously waiting as EunHyuk stepped closer to him.

“Bend over.”

“What?”

“Bend over, as far as you can go. Keep yourself loose. So basically, just let yourself drop,” EunHyuk repeated nonchalantly. DongHae glanced back at him once more before doing as he said. His palms touched the ground easily, but he made sure his back was loose.

EunHyuk didn’t want to, but he didn’t deny himself the opportunity to see that fine stuck in the air, all unprotected and just out of reach. He cleared his mind, and his throat, before continuing.

“Put your feet further apart,” EunHyuk commanded.

“I don’t see how this is dancing,” DongHae commented. EunHyuk shrugged, coming over to stand behind DongHae. He placed a firm hand on the small of his back and pressed down gently.

“Let yourself go,” EunHyuk reminded him as he felt resistance. DongHae couldn’t help it; he had tensed when EunHyuk had come near him.  DongHae let himself fall bonelessly down.

“Nice,” EunHyuk commended him as he pressed again and DongHae’s back rocked easily.

As he walked away again, DongHae stood up, rotating on the balls of his feet to look at EunHyuk. He was pacing, his face thoughtful.

“Teach me another,” DongHae requested. EunHyuk b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter