Chapter One

Falling For My Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So what did he say?” SungMin immediately asked as he fell into step beside his best friend. He waited as the younger sighed, his long slender fingers pinching his nose bridge in what SungMin recognized as an attempt to stop a headache.

“He said that I would have to take remedial classes for one semester until I bring my grade up to mark,” EunHyuk replied, shrugging, showing exactly how little he cared. He swung his knapsack over his back and began walking back to the room he shared with SungMin.

“Hyuk, you know you have to at least pass all your classes if you want to stay in the dance-”

“Mr. Lee!” a voice called from behind him.

“Yes?” EunHyuk replied as they stopped and turned to face the principal.

“I’d like to speak to you please. Alone,” the principal added as SungMin made to come after him. They exchanged a look, and SungMin pouted as EunHyuk stood beside the principal.

“Fine… See you back in the dorm,” SungMin said as he walked off.

“It’s about your living arrangements,” the principal began.

“What about it?” EunHyuk asked, resisting the urge to drum his fingers against something.

“You’ll be moving to a new dorm. Our main dorms do not accommodate the amount of people our university has,” he said, his voice awkward.

“Meaning?”

“Since you’re not officially part of the university body anymore, there are… other dorms.”

~*****~

DongHae bowed once more as he left the principal’s office, knocking into his best friend who was intent on his PSP. His mouth pulled into a thin line Kyu knew to be a smile, and began jumping up and down like a little kid when the door closed.

“I take it you’re staying?” Kyu asked, not even looking up from his PSP.

“Yup, he said I’ll have to take remedial classes though. But that’s okay. If only I could tell Daddy…” DongHae’s voice trailed off as he thought about his dad, currently in the hospital because he had recently had another heart attack.

“Ya! Don’t think about that now! Think about how proud he would be if he heard instead!” Kyu said, smacking the back of DongHae’s head lightly as he saw the worry forming on his face. Last semester when DongHae had rushed out of the exam room, to the hospital to be next to his dad.

“You’re right,” DongHae said, smiling again, flinging an arm around Kyu.

“Where’s your dorm now?”

“Um, here,” DongHae said, his finger punching a spot on the map. Kyu nodded, beginning to lead the way when someone stepped in front of them.

“DongHae, I was hoping to catch you before you left,” SiWon said, dimples deepening as he smiled.

Kyu grimaced behind SiWon's back. He knew what this was. Another attempt to get into DongHae’s pants. He waited five fair seconds before he stepped around the older and in fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter