A Date? Part 2

Blank Paperback

Tiffany's POV:

We walked into one of those big, pink candy stores. It was literally beautiful. There was PINK EVERYWHERE! I squealed as loud as I can, and I see Siwon ears hurting from my voice.

" You...sure love to squeal." Siwon said, rubbing his ears.

I giggled. " Mianhae..."

" So what do you want to buy?" He asked me.

He was willing to buy something for me? I mean, I know I'm beautiful and all, but not as Yoona and Seohyun. And Taeyeon. And Jessica. Plus Sunny and Hyoyeon. Oh, I forgot Sooyoung. And did I mention Yuri?

( A/N: What you talking about, Tiffany? You're beautiful as ever :D )

" It's okay. You don't have to pay for me." I said, looking shyly down.

His eyebrows contracted. " Pay? Who said I was paying?"

I looked at him in confusion, but my face showed embarrassment with a bright red flush.

" I'm just kidding." Siwon playfully said.

I was kind of angry at that moment. I mean, I was so embarrassed. I stomped away and browsed at the cotton candy section. ( Or candy floss...I think... ) I can hear him quietly laughing by himself. I hid all those crazy, angry feelings behind a fake, weak smile. Those feelings just wanted to break out and lashed out on him. I grabbed the pink and blue cotton candy. I walked up and shoved it into Siwon's arms. 

" Let's go pay." I said, with a hint of harshness in my tone.

He stops laughing and walks to the cashier as I followed him from behind.

" Hello! How may I help you, you charming couple!" The cashier said. 

I could tell she was trying to hit on Siwon. She had this smile on. A huge smile. A flirty smile.

" We're not dating." Siwon said.

I looked at him weirdly.

" Really? Is it okay if I have your number?" She asked.

" No!" I instantly said to her.

They both looked at me, weirdly.

" What I mean was that...We came here to pay and go! We're....on a date. Just not OFFICIALLY a COUPLE yet." I said, dropping hints for the girl to back off. 

She was getting annoying. She looks down at the cotton candy, probably clueless of what I guess said. She scans the items and puts it in the bag.

" It's on the house, handsome." She winked at Siwon.

My mouth dropped wide open. She was still lingering around him. I grabbed the bag and grabbed Siwon's hand.

" Bye!" I said the the lady and walked away with Siwon.

Siwon and I was outside the store, noticing that everyone was gone.

" Are you serious? A date?" Siwon asked.

" No. I just don't know what I just said!!!" I exclaimed.

" Why? You could've just asked me on a date if you really wanted to." He said.

Looks like he misunderstood. He stares at my eyes as if it was his target. I gulped from the intense mood hovering around us. He walks up closer to me as I back away a few steps.

" Do you still want to go on that date?" He asked me.

I fidget, not knowing what I would say.

" Y-yes. I mean N-no! Wait, Y-yes!" I was stuttering.

A smirk grew on his face. He held onto my hand tightly. I actually didn't know we were still holding hands.

" Then a date we shall do." He said.

Eunhyuk's POV:

Wow. I was stunned. She could dance. Possibly better than me. But I wouldn't give up just yet. I pulled off some y, robotic moves. I see her sway her arms from left to right, as her legs do the opposite. The music stops and I instantly dropped onto the floor, sweating a pool.

" You...that tired already? Weak...ling..." She panted.

" Speak...for yourself....Miss...Awesome..." I complimented her.

She lies down right next to me, as we both try to take our breath.

" So...If you were the dancing king and I was the dancing queen...does this mean we're dating?" Hyoyeon said awkwardly.

Looks like she caught up with her breath. I finally stopped panting and I looked at her.

" I could go for the wind. You're pretty, you can dance, but I don't really know that much about you." I said, honestly.

" Same here mister." She joked.

" How about we tell each other about ourselves?" I asked.

She just nodded. I think. We were still on the floor.

" Well, I love to dance. I'm not THAT dexterous. My birthday is April 4th and I have had many girlfriends in the past." I said.

" Then, can you flirt?" She asked me.

" Of course, I'm the romantic type." I said, backing my head from shock. 

Has she not noticed this body?

" Can you...kiss?" She asked me.

My eyes widened. I was so shocked when she asked me that.

" O-of course." I said.

A small smirk grew on her face.

" Show me proof." She said.

" B-bwoh?" I was so suddenly shocked by what she had said.

" Just kiss me." She sneered.

She smashed her lips onto mines. I was frozen at the moment. But it melted after I was getting into it. My lips retaliated back with hers, as they sent messages. I cupped her face with one of my hands, since we were still on the ground. She got a little closer, and wrapped her arms onto my waist. We just...kept kissing. Right there. On the spot. Just...kissing....But I really wanted to know why...

Just why...

Did she initiated the kiss...

Or why did she even asked that questioned in the first place...

Just why?

Yuri's POV:

" Wahhh! You were amazing!~" I sang while tapping the tambourine. 

Yesung was singing and dancing to Gee! It was sooo cute! We rented a karaoke room at the Karaoke Gala! Store. It was pretty much amazing and fun. His voice was so mature. I loved listening to it. Oh heck, I can listen to it all day.

" Really? Thank you." He said, right after the song had finished.

I nodded and looked through the song selection book. I found a very good song for me to sing. I really liked it. I pointed my finger on the song.

" This one." I said.

Yesung comes and looks over my shoulder.

" BoA's Only One?" He asked.

I just nodded.

" Okay..." He said, pulling himself away from me.

I got up and grabbed the microphone. I went infront of the screen and Yesung inputted the number.

" You're the only one!~" I sang.

I could see Yesung faintly laughing. But I continue to sing.

Meo-reojyeoman ganeun geudae you’re the only one nae-ga sarang-haet-deon geonmankeum you’re the only one. Apeu-go apeujiman pabo katjiman go-od bye tashi neol mot bonda haedo you’re the only one. Only one. Eosaekha-ge majuanja sasohan yaegiro anbureul mudko. Kakkeum daehwahka kkeunhgineun sunkane-neun cha-ga-un jeongjeok uril eol-ke mandeu-reo."

" You sound funny." Yesung joked.

I laughed too, and I wasn't able to finish the song. But, we had alot of fun tonight. Like a friendly hangout. A friendly date.

* Hello! End of chapter! Sorry for my errors! I'm a human!! GAWKKK. But I feel so awkward after that kiss scene....I just worte that since there wasn't really much intereactions between those two. Also, I think this chapter was shorter from last time. So sorry! The next one is Soowook, Yoonbum and finally, for some of you guys who begged in the comments, Seokyu. Here are some comment replies:

@Jongyeon: Thanks! I will! I hope good luck will come to you and my other readers! ^.^

@sica90: I know right? :( I guess they're finally learning how to bond together! Haesica, hwaiting!

Good bye! I know, this chappie is so weird :/ *