First Day Part 1

Blank Paperback

Taeyeon's POV:

I was waiting outside of Jessica's house along with Yuri and Sunny. Since it was gonna be our first day at SM university, we all wanted to look nice and go in together. I wore my favorite graphic Tee along with some ripped denim shorts and plaid shoes. Yuri looked very quite today too. She had a messy bun that matched well with her creamy champagne dress. What was cool to spike up the cutie look was that she paired it with studded combat boots. How cool :D Gosh how I loved Sunny's creativity. She had this cropped top that had owl prints on it. She matched it with some high shorts that were a light beige color. Now looking at those two, I felt more self-conscious about myself since I was just ordinary looking. As expected from the fashionista Jung Jessica, she wore this army jacket over a plain black Tank top and some ripped denims. Although, my favorite so far were her spiked headband and her high tops. 

" Ready!" She said, running towards us.

" Jessica! You look so pretty!" Yuri was surprised.

" Yeppeo, Yeppeo Sica!" Sunny sanged.

" Aw guys, keep flattering me!" Sica said, like a mighty princess.

We laughed at her humour for about a moment until Yuri decided to speak again.

" Okay, Okay. Let's go pick up the rest of the gang!" I pouted. I was so excited to just see the school.

" Gang? What are we, a gangster?" Jessica joked as Sunny laughed. I was still pouting and Yuri still looked embarrassed.

We skipped and laughed along theway to Tiffany's condo. Seohyun and Tiffany were waiting for us there. Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were gonna meet us at Tiffany's house too. Luckily, we've gotten there first and we see two beautiful goddesses waiting for us. As expected from the innocent maknae, she wore a sheer white blouse with a plaid skirt. I kinda wanted to yell at her because she had no versatilty! And when will she drop her formality. I love her but she seriously is annoying to watch. I wished she had some imperfections.

But Tiffany, she was like one of my best friend. Not the first but she would always agree with me. Now Her pink and red addiction. Wahhh! She had some bright red denim jeans on and a pink tank on. Her black, straight hair tones down the brightness of her outfit. Lets not forget her hot pink pumps.

" OMG! I love your clothing!" Tiffany squealed, running towards Sunny.

" I'm guessing that she is going for the small pink owl..." I said, making everyone laugh.

I didn't do that intentionally though...

" Unnie, I like your casual look." Seohyun gleamed to me.

" Aw! Thank you." I thanked.

After all that talk about clothing, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung just came and WOW! They looked really nice. Yoona was wearing this white skater skirt with a tourquoise tube top on and a white blazer. How cute. She even added some converse. Now Hyoyeon was just astonishing. She was wearing this bright yellow shorts with a 'Tie-in-front' plaided shirt. How pretty. She added some stackable bracelets and waved her hair. And Sooyoung, so pretty! She was wearing this maxi skirt ( High-low skirt :/ ) and a pink strapless top. Everyone was so pretty but I wasn't really. Just plain, casual looking.

" Ya! Let's all say we all look beautiful and please leave to school?" I said to everyone.

" Okay..." They rest agreed, but not cheerfully.

We were walking all the way to Starbucks™ to get some breakfast drinks. We walked up to the counter and the ma'am was looking at us weirdly.

" Are you guys...here together?" She asked.

We all nodded and we could tell that she was getting stressed.

" Okay, whats your order?" She asked.

" We all wanted the Frappuccino® Blended drinks." I said.

" Okay what flavor?" She said, rolling her eyes.

" Um... One Tazo® Green Tea Frappuccino® for me." I ordered.

" A strawberries and créme Frappuccino® over here for me!" Tiffany immediately said.

Still looks like she still loves pink.

" I guess I'll take the Caffè Vanilla one then..." Jessica said, blankly.

" I'll take the caramel Frappuccino® with extra whipped cream and caramel sauce!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

" Then I'll take the double chocolaty chip frappuccino®!!!" Exclaimed the second shikshin.

" Expresso Frapp for Sunny!" Sunny said, pointing to herself.

" I'll take the salted caramel one..." Yuri said, weirdly. She's really weird.

" I want the Mocha frapp." Hyoyeon said, like a normal girl.

" I guess I will take the Tazo® Chai Frappuccino®." Seohyun said. Finally, someone who understanded what I wanted.

" Alright, so whose gonna pay?" The lady said, as she cutted her eyes from us.

Rude...We all sticked out our credit cards and waved it in front of her. We were each gonna pay for our order.

" Ugh..." The lady groaned.

After 20 minutes of paying and waiting...

We were finally out of that shop. We decided to drink on the way since we were gonna be late if we drank it at the shop and left.

" Hey, Do you think we're gonna be in the same class together?" Sunny asked.

" Same class? I doubt it." Jessica scoffed.

" She's right, I mean 9 out of 3000 students? Impossible." I agreed.

Everyone else's spirit was down.

" But...We might be in the same classes as one another. And we are gonna move into dorms next week. So, there is a possible chance." I said, making them pepped up.

We arrived at the school and recieved our schedule.

" I'm in class M1 ( Music, number of class)." I said.

" Oh! Me too!" Jessica said coming to me and looking at my schedule. 

" Same here!" Aligator Yoona laughed.

" I'm in M3..." Seohyun said.

" Oh! Jinja?! Me too!" Sooyoung said, giving a high-five to Seohyun.

" Don't forget me! I'm in that class too!" Sunny exclaimed.

" I'm in M7. Oh!" Tiffany, Yuri and Hyoyeon said in sync as they pointed at each other in surprise.

" That's awesome!!!!" I was so happy at that time.

We sat at the fountain, drinking our Frappuccinos, and thinking about which dorms are we gonna be in.

" Ahem students! This is your principle Lee Soo Man. I've been recieving dorm notices from many students. Well, in each dorm, there are 1 boy and 1 girl. Inside the dorm, there is 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms. So you can also have your privacy. This is how SM University works. Please enjoy the rest of your day here." The P.A. ended.

We all dropped out fraps in shock and our mouths hunged wide opened.

* Hey, Hey! This is the end of this chapter! Mind my mistakes and grammar! I update randomly. Anyways, thanks for reading Part 1, you! *