A Date? Part 1

Blank Paperback

Taeyeon's POV:

I felt my face gushed with heat. I knew I was blushing. Blushing too much. As if my head was going to explode. Even now it's fall, I feel like it's summer again.I mean, I guess people do go crazy when a handsome man just grabs your hand and runs off. We stop by a door, and I can hear him panting. I mean, we're not THAT far from the plaza. It was just like a 2 minute run.

" You're tired out that fast?" I asked him, while joking.

" Yeah...because you weren't moving at all...so I...had to drag...you..." He panted.

Now it all make sense why I wasn't feeling tired at all. And I know I can't even run for a minute without panting.

" Sorry." I quickly murmured.

To be honest, I wasn't really feeling sorry. I was so embarrassed in my whole life. I just wanted to run away but I'll stop mid-half way.

He stops panting, " Going in?"

" Eo?" I was thinking to myself.

" Are you going in or not?" He asked.

" Y-yeah..." I said, opening the door and walking inside.

We were finally inside the building after all the running. I felt as if he was really tired. We walked across the halls and through the corridors until we reached our destination; The music club room. 

We quickly sat down at one of them empty desks.

" It's really...quiet..." I said, awkwardly.

He just nodded and looked away. It was really awkward. I tried thinking of ways to talk to him, but I didn't know how to approach them.

" Hey-" We finally spoke but at the same time.

" You first." He offered.

" No, you first." I said.

" Hey, ladies first." He said, putting on a smile that just melted me.

" But I'm a dorky kid so you're first." I retaliated, trying to make him go first.

But now, I just realized we're having a debate.

" No, pretty girls should be able to talk to boys first." Leeteuk said.

My brows knitted together. " So you think guys always approach first?"

All the gucky feelings were gone from my stomach, as if it vanished into the thin air. I was feeling more of displeased than anxious.

" N-no! That's not what I meant-"

I quickly cutted him off.  " Not what you meant? You know how long girls wait for guys to talk to them?! Are you a girl?! Do you understand that?"

I got up from my seat and he held onto my wrist, making me feel frightened.

" No. I didn't mean that. Just speak...That's all...Gosh why are we even making a big deal out of this?" He said.

He was right. I mean, He was just trying to help me and he did make it seem like he is ist but he wasn't, nor at all. Gosh, how stupid am I? I meet a stranger who was so loving and kind. How can I be like this to him? Someone walks into the room and stares at us, weirdly.

" Are you guys...Having a date in the music club room?" The teacher asked us.

" A date?" We said in sync.

We looked at each other as if we just ate lemons.

" No. I just wanted to know where the music club was." I explained.

I quickly pulled my hand away from him.

" Oh, well welcome! I am your teacher for this music club." She greeted.

I just bowed my head. From the corners of my eyes, I could see him smile widely. I felt so bad that I met a person like him. I'm a terrible person. I'm terrible because...

I just don't know it but....

I think I like him...

Because whenever he's near, he would be so positive. And his beautiful face, oh gosh...how I wish we were on a date. But I would be selfish, I mean, wouldn't a guy like him hate me?

Kim Taeyeon, You're the worst...

Donghae's POV:

Me, Jessica, Yoona and Kibum were quietly making our way in the parking lot. 

" Donghae-sshi. I'll go get the tickets." Yoona said.

" Then let someone go with you. I need to park the car." I said, while driving.

" Okay, can Jessica come?" Yoona asked.

" No. Go with Kibum." I said. I couldn't tell her why.

" Waeyo?" Jessica asked ignorantly.

I scoffed. " Yeah right. You're staying. Go Kibum."

I stopped the car and unlocked the car doors.

" But-" Yoona was interrupted by Kibum, who was opening the door and already on his way to the ticket stand.

" Aren't you going?" I asked her gently.

She gives a death glare to Jessica, which I've seen through the mirror. I laughed quietly as she exits out the car.

" Why did you want her to go with Kibum?" Jessica asked me.

I locked the doors and started the car again.

" Well because I need to talk to you. How do I approach to her kindly?" I asked her, finally looking at her.

" Well...From the beginning...I lost my baby brother in a car accident...." She said, gazzing down and choking on her words.

I was shocked. Why did she tell me this?

" Oh...I'm sorry..." I said.

" It's okay. Besides, I was only in grade 12 that time. I was riding with my family. Luckily, me, my sister and my parents got out safetly. When my mom and dad went under this breakdown, they went to spent some alone time at my grand parent's house. Although, my sister had to go to her friend's house for 4 weeks. I had no where to stay, but Yoona let me stayed with her. I knew I was burdensome but she kept on smiling. One day, I asked her wy was she being so nice to me, because that time, we had a major fight over one guy. But she told me this. ' I only help people who is afraid of showing theirselves to others. I want to help others. Like how you need help. I like it when they don't approach me. So I can approach them.' " She said.

I was confused, yet sad for her. I thought she was just a worthless girl who didn't care less for anyone in the world. She reminded me of me, when I lost my father. I stopped the car.

" Boya?" She asked.

I got out of the car and went to the back, sitting next to her.

" Dude, what are you doing? We're in the middle of the parking lot!" She yelled in my face.

Her face was turning red. Not from being angry, but trying to hide her tears. I knew that it was a hard time for her, like it was for me. And there should be no one in the world who has that feeling. And what they needed was support.

" Dude-" She stops talking immediately after I gave her a hug.

I patted her back, giving her a sign of comfort. But all she did was just stood there, probably in shock. I laid my chin onto her shoulders, resting. Slowly, she gives me a hug back, but even tighter. 

" Sorry..." I said for the second time.

For the last time...Because no one will ever say sorry again. I hope. We embraced each other, letting our feelings go away, while we hear the car honking at us for not moving.

Sungmin's POV:

I looked at the short, ashy-blonde in front of me, eating ddubokki. I scoffed and she turned to look at me, as her eyebrows lifted in confusion.

" Why did you follow me?" She asked.

I totally forgot why I even bothered. " B-because! I came to...Uh...Inform you! That my friends are coming over soon. So I am telling the truth!!!"

She just rolled her eyes and looked back at the ahjumma.

" Ahjumma. Kamsamnida!" She said, wirh this really cute aegyo.

" No problem student. It's on the cart!" The ahjumma jokingly said.

Sunny walks away as I followed her again. She was walking quietly on the streets. I was just behind her.

" Stalker..." I heard her mumbled.

At that time, I realized why was I wasting my time here? So I turned around and walked away, slowly. But I couldn't hear other foot steps besides my own. I turn to look but she was gone. For sure, there isn't any intersections on the street for about 15 minutes, so how could she run so fast? I looked and noticed an alley way. Kind of scared, I peered from the wall and saw her there, knocked out while some hoodlums gang up on her. Quickly, I grabbed out my phone and called the police. But I didn't answer. I kept it on speaker and placed it into my hoodie's pocket. I quickly stepped into the alley way without any noises. 

" Hey! What are you doing to her?!" I yelled at them, hoping the cops would hear and trace my phone down.

" Who the heck are you?" the gang said.

I could see her face cringed a bit, waking up. I took my gazes off of hers and looked them straight in the eye.

" I'm...Her boyfriend! So leave my girlfriend alone!" I lied.

" Yeah right. Get him." One of them said. 

They came up to me as I back up a little bit. One of them punched me right on the lips, and I felt like I was being stoned. They punched me hard onto my face, that I fell onto the floor. They all started to kick me on my stomach, head, neck, legs and arms. But I kept on enduring it, just waiting for the cops.

" What are you doing?!" I heard a familliar female voice cried out.

I looked at her and she was awake, standing perfectly fine, but with a cut on her forehead.

" Get away from him!" She pleaded.

They gang stops kicking me as they head towards her.

" So what are you gonna do about it?" One of the guy asked her.

" I-I'll call the cops." She said, with tiny bits of fear in .

" No you're not." He said.

One of the man grabbed a metal pipe and dragged it across the floor, making a screeching sound. I fully woke up, jumping up from the concrete ground. I quickly when in front of her as the pipe hits my back. I heard a shriek. I crouched down, still holding onto her. I heard a swoosh sound, as if they were about to struck again. Until I heard sirens.

" Quick! It's the cops!" The gang said as they left.

She looks at me, scared.

" Yah! Gwenchanayo? Yah! Someone help me!" She cried out loud.

" Where are they?" The cops asked.

She points to the drection of where they ran off and the whole team that came ran after that way. 

" G-gwenchanayo?" I managed to say.

She nodded as she started to cry. I felt relieved and smiled at her, weakly. Everything became a blur and it faded away, into the darkness.

* End Of Chapter! Sorry for my mistakes! So I updated. And I think its a weird chapter. Oh well...I feel so weird after that whole Sunsun scene! Eeeep! The others are coming up! Next part is Sifany, Hyohyuk and Yulsung (Age order). ^.^ Comment time:

@sica90: I think now it's pretty obivious it's gonna be haesica. Oh well. Your welcome. And Or else what???? Hehehe

@patito1977: Sure. I guess they'll have a long scene when it's their part. ( Part 3 according to age )

@sicanim: Thanks. I have updated and I will try to update again tomorrow or later. :/ Depends if I have homework.

@Jongyeon: You're welcome. And thanks for the compliment. 

Thanks for this new wave of comments!!!!!~~~ So happy!!!!!~*