Little Moments That We Didn't Noticed

Blank Paperback

Seokyu:

After class had ended, Kyuhyun went up to Seohyun, who was busily packing up her stuff for her next class.

" Hey, Seohyun-ah." Kyuhyun called out her name.

She looks up to him, still packing her stuff.

" Yes?" She asked.

" Wanna go check out the dorms together? Maybe we can be able how to plan out what we were gonna design it." Kyuhyun insisted.

" Um...sure...I guess so! I'd love to right now but we've got to go to class." Seohyun said as she hurriedly left.

" So that was a yes?" Kyuhyun murmured to himself as a sly smirk grew on his face.

Kyuhyun ran to Seohyun and kept bugging her on what should they do with their dorm room.

Yoonbum:

The day was over and Yoona was heading home. She wanted to leave with everyone but she had to stay in since the erted teacher picked her to clean the chalkboard. She sighed to herself. Kibum was walking on the other side of the road, sighing to himself. It was gawky because there were no cars driving on the streets, just them walking. Yoona noticed him sighing since he was loud. She stop mid-way from the next block and looked at him direction. She just watched him walk away. He kept walking and walking, not noticing her there, watching him.

" This dude, man..." Yoona whispered to herself.

She watch him fade away into the streets. She turns around and go straight to him. She follows him, secretly. She hid behind mailboxes, trees, bushes, parked cars and even fences. He stopped walking, which scared Yoona since there were no other areas for her to hide by. So she quickly turned around, facing the other way. Kibum looks around.

" That's weird. I swear I felt someone following me..." He murmured to himself as he scratches his temples with his index finger.

He continues to walk and Yoona continued to follow him.

Soowook:

Sooyoung was walking quietly around the hallways of the dorm. She secretly came to just see her dorm room.

" Dorm 5425, where are you?" She asked herself.

She strolled her fingers against the wall, looking for the dorm number. Soon, she found a silver name palette attached to the door. It was engraved.

" Room 5425." Sooyoung read from the small palette.

She opens the door, and was so shock. The room was ravishing. It was neat and cleaned. She walks inside, looking at the room, surprised. She checks one room that had some nice, sturdy walls. There was a bed already prepared for her. The bedding were white and fit for a princess. The armoire was really classy and brawny. 

" Maldo Andwae..." She expressed her shockness.

" You like it?" A familiar voice comes from the door.

Sooyoung turns around and sees Ryeowook leaning against the door, with his arms crossed.

" You did it?" Sooyoung asked him.

He nodded and a big grin went on her face.

" Thank you. I really like it." Sooyoung said, looking down to hide her happiness.

" No problem. I was just bored and a princess deserves a beautiful room." Ryeowook said, trying to avoid all the gawkiness.

" Aweh...But I'm not a princess." Sooyoung stated, trying to hide the pink tint in her cheeks. 

" Okay. You're not a princess but a goddess." Ryeowook grinned.

Sooyoung looked up to him, feeling flustered.

" I hope you get home safely." Ryeowook waved to her as he left her, feeling really agitated and happy.

Yulsung:

Yesung was in the music room, late at night. He was practicing his singing. He was singing by the window, looking at the moon. Yuri walks in, noticing him singing.

" Oh. Yesung..." Yuri said, quietly.

" Oh, Yuri. What are you doing here?" Yesung asked, looking at her.

" I was just grabbing my bag that I left." She pointed out.

" Oh..." Yesung said gawkly.

It was really awkward. They didn't say anything. They just stood there, a couple feet away.

" So...are you going to get your bag?" Yesung asked, trying to break the ice.

" Eo? Oh. Yeah..." She said.

She goes to grab her bag from the desk. She starts to leave but stops at the door. She turns around, facing Yesung.

" By the way, you have an art-like voice." She smiled as she left.

Yesung starts to blush but continues to sing.

" You are so beautiful~" He sang to himself.

Hyohyuk:

Hyoyeon was inside the dancing room, dancing to her favorite song, ' I GOT A BOY '. She and her friends made the song. She was just doing the cobra dance until Eunhyuk walked in. He was watching her dance.

" You have some cool dance moves." He complimented her.

She stops dancing and turns around, looking at him.

" Why are you here?" Hyoyeon panted.

" I came here to dance, but it seems that it's occupied." Eunhyuk answered.

" Yeah. But if you want to dance, we can dance together." Hyoyeon suggested.

" Sure. If I wouldn't it would be a waste of time so..." Eunhyuk said.

He joined her and they both dance without music.

Sifany:

Tiffany was singing on the way home. She was just walking alone, with her hands in her pocket, and her earbuds inside her ears.

" Nae maeum..." She sang quietly.

Siwon was inside his car that was just strolling around the streets.

He looked through the window. All he saw was leaves falling from the tree. He looked in front of him, as his car passes Tiffany, who was singing.

" Nae maeum..." Siwon sang quietly to himself.

The car stops at the stoplight and Siwon continues to sing. Tiffany stops at the block light and sings.

" Saranghaetdo, dwaenaiyo?" They both sang in sync.

If they both could hear each other sing and harmonize, it would have been perfect.

The lights turn green and the other turned into a walk sign. They both took a deep breath before they both left to their direction.

Sunsun:

Sunny was in the library, studying while listening to Sukira Radio! She kept on laughing out of no where and people kept on telling her to hush up. Sungmin was in the library, looking for a book to read since he was bored. He looked at the laughing Sunny and he sat beside her.

" Hey." He greeted.

" Hi." Sunny said, awkwardly.

It was really gawky until Sunny continued to play the radio.

" What are you listening to?" Sungmin asked.

" Sukria radio! Wanna hear?" Sunny insisted.

" Sure, I guess." He agreed.

She took out one of the earbuds and placed it inside his ears. After awhile, loads of laughter were heard and a lot of shushing were heard too.

Haesica:

Donghae was playing around the soccer field. He kept on kicking the ball in the net. Jessica was walking around the field, wanting to play soccer since she wasn't able to play soccer for a long time. Jessica looks at a familiar person, playing soccer.

" Oh...It's that dude..." She whispered to herself, pointing to Donghae.

She sat down at the bleachers, watching him play. After he shot another goal, he heard clapping. He looked at the bleachers, to see the girl that tackled him.

" What are you doing here?" He asked her arrogantly.

" I'm here to play soccer. But you taken the opportunity." She gave him a merong.

" Ya!" He yelled at her, making her laugh.

" Fine! You and me, One on one! Let's also make a bet." Donghae challenged her.

" If I win, I get spicy ddubokki!" Jessica exclaimed.

" Deal! And if I win, I get a date with your pretty friend, the one that tackled my other friend!" Donghae yelled.

" Challenge accepted!!!" Jessica said.

Jessica got down and started to play soccer with him. Although she was a bit rusty, she could still play. But Donghae, unfortunately won.

" I..won..I get to...date...your...friend..." Donghae said panting as he left the field.

Jessica lies down onto the field, taking her breath.

" I'm dead..." She murmured to herself.

Taeteuk:

Taeyeon walked in the music club room. It was just her and the same guy from before.

" Oh, hi." He greeted her.

" Hi...Is this the music club?" She asked him.

" Yep. But the teacher was her just right now but left to go to the washroom." Leeteuk explained.

It was awkward after that. Taeyeon and Leeteuk didn't had anything to talk about. They just....Stared at each other. 

" I'm back!" The teacher said, walking inside the classroom.

" Oh, hello student! Are you here to join the music club?" The teacher asked.

" Huh?" Taeyeon said in confusion after taking her glances away from him.

" Are you here to join the club?" The teacher repeated.

" No..." Taeyeon replied and quickly left the room.

Leeteuk watches her leave. 

Was it something I did? Leeteuk had thought to himself.

* Hey, you! Sorry for my mistakes! And so sorry for not updating yesterday! :/ This chapter is weird I guess/think. So now I'm gonna reply to some new comments:

@rachystar: Thanks! Just updated! I might update again later!!! ^_^

@Vanilla2915: I guess so...Just wonder where my imagination takes me. And your welcome!

So thanks for reading!!! *