Love At First Sight?

Living In Fiction

Chapter Two --*

Now Playing: "Nice To Meet You" / G.NA

His P.O.V.

"Gomawo," I bowed to the person in the elevator. The ice cream in the box I was carrying was going to melt soon - MUST. GET. TO. DORM. NOW. My hands are gonna get sticky...

I looked up and came face to face with a lady with large sunglasses. She was holding a hand bag in one hand, and a suitcase in the other.

Hmm... I remember my hyungs saying that Gina was moving into the building, but that was a week ago. However, the person in the elevator did look like noona, so it must be her! "Ah! Annyeong!" I greeted as the elevator's doors closed.

She was taken by surprise and was even blushing underneath her shades. "An-annyeong..." Gina mumbled.

That's strange. Why did Gina stutter? I pushed the floor button I wanted.  "Are you okay?" I asked, using the minimum English I knew. Noona came from Canada, so her English is really pro.

The female hesitated. "Yes, I'm fine," she smiled. "How are you?"

Ah crap. I can't hold conversations in English as well as Kikwang... "Umm, I'm okay," I looked down at the ice cream box in my hands. "Oh! Do you want ice cream?" I changed back to Korean to avoid the embarrassment.

Gina began using large English words that I couldn't understand... I should really ask Dongwoon to teach me.

Suddenly, the lift stopped. "Oh! It's my floor! Bye Gina noona~" I stepped out of the elevator, walking towards BEAST's dorm.

"G... N.A?" she seemed shocked. "Wait! I'M NOT GINA!"

Your P.O.V.

"YOSEOB!"

Too late. The elevator doors already closed. I hit my head against the wall of the lift. The doors opened the floor after. Sweet! BEAST lives right below us!

Stupid stupid stupid me! I should really learn Korean. I walked out of the elevator, dragging my suitcase. Did he mention something about the ice cream? Now I have a craving for it since it's so hot. Yoseob looks so much cuter in person... but still, he won't be able to change my mind about my BEAST bias (which is not Yoseob). So much for love at first sight...

"What number was it again?" I mused, looking the the scribbles written on my arm. Bobo peeked his head out of teh bag and my fingers. "Sorry buddy, you'll have to stay like this for a while... I'm not sure my sister's manager will let you in her dorm, so I'm gonna hide you for now..." I scanned the doors of the hallway for unnie's apartment number.

It didn't take long to find her dorm, thank goodness. My suitcase felt heavier and heavier by each step. I buzzed the door.

"Unnie! Unnie! It's me, _______! It's so hot! Let me in~!" I turned the handle. Oh. It was already unlocked.

I walked into the dorm, bringing my suitcase with me. "Unnie! You didn't tell me BEAST oppas lived in the same -"

I spotted my sister, lying down on a couch. She had a blanket wrapped around her shoulders and was coughing a bit. Unnie looked like she was asleep, yet without question, she was ill.

"Oh my gosh! GINA!"

I ran to her side and grabbed her hand. It felt cold and fragile. She didn't look very well.

"Unnie? What wrong?" I touched her forehead with my own. I gasped, "You're burning up!"

My voice wimpered in panic. G.NA's face looked really tired with her eyes closed. Sweat was dripping from the side of her head.

Gina tilted her head and opened her eyes. Her voice was shaking. "_______... help me."

~♡~

Eh heh heh... i haven't been on Asian Fanfics for the LONGEST time D: mianhae for the wait ! The main characters have been decided for this fanfic :3 they're not who you would expect hehe ~ So sorry again cuz the chapter was so short D: *bows~*

- Tokki ♡