Escaped

Living In Fiction

Chapter Three --*

Now Playing: "A Bitter Day" / HyunA ft. Junhyung & G.NA

The glass in my hand was shaking as I poured hot water into it. The sudden heat stung my hands, but I didn’t care.

“Where’s the Tylenol?” I shouted over my shoulder.

There was a moan. “You’re so loud…” Gina’s voice sounded terrible. It made me worry even more. “It’s in a cabinet somewhere…”

That’s a lot of help. I yanked open all the doors of the cabinets above me. There was a range of ingredients and kitchen supplies. My sister seems to have a hobby of cooking. Huh. Finally, I spot a little red jar on a shelf.

I walked over to the sofa where the idol laid. “Here,” I offered the glass of water and pill to Gina. I watched as she swallowed the medicine. That should stop her fever.

Her hair was a mess and she looked like she hasn’t slept for days. “Your stylist will freak out when she sees you,” I joked.

Gina drank the whole glass of water in one gulp. “Nothing a lot of makeup can’t fix,” she gave a small smile and closed her eyes. “Now let me sleep – I have to go to an award ceremony tonight…”

I took the glass from her weak hands. “You’re kidding. Unnie, you look like you can’t even get up from this couch!”

Gina rolled over so her back was facing me. “Shh~ I’m trying to sleep. Go unpack your things. The first door on your left is the bathroom and your room is beside it.”

“But –“

“Shut up now.”

Grr! Fine, I don’t care if you faint on stage, I wanted to say. But that would be a lie. Instead, I just got up quietly from the floor and carried my luggage to the second room on the left side of the hallway.

The walls of the room were painted in light blue. There was a bed with white sheets in one corner and a wooden desk and chair tucked against the wall opposite to the closet. Too lazy to really unpack, I just shoved my suitcase into the closet.

I sat down on the bed and looked around the small room. Bobo doesn’t like being cramped in small places… OMO BOBO!

My handbag was sitting on the floor near my closet. I rushed there and ped it open. A small snoring noise came out of the bag, confirming that Bobo had fallen asleep. What a relief ~

After laying a bowl of dog food beside the bed, I decided to go to the kitchen and make something to eat for Gina. Seeing her sick like that made my heart uneasy…

But before I got into the hallway, I heard the front door slam. I rushed to the couch to find a pile of blankets, a sticky note, and a few bills. The patient escaped!

The sticky note was stuck to the money:

To my little princess ~

Manager just called, sorry for leaving u alone ^^”

I asked a friend to bring u something for dinner (cuz u can’t survive out there with ur Korean LOL) Thank him and pay him back, k?

Be back soon,

Gina ♥

“HIM??!” Unnie made fun of my Korean, but who cares?! Oh my goodness I hope she asked someone from BEAST to come!

Before I could carry on with my fan girl fantasies, the door bell rang. I bolted for the door, but stopped in front of some screen before I opened the door. It looked like those security camera things. I turned it on to see who was outside, but all I could see was a bunch of orange ...

“Noona?” His voice sounded so familiar! I quickly unlocked the door and met the second BEAST member today.

“Oh,” Hyunseung looked confused. “Hello. You are _______?” His accent was funny the way he talked in English.

“Neh…” I blushed, opening the door wider. “Do you want to come in?” He wasn’t my bias either, but goodness! Hyunseung’s eyes were gorgeous face to face. He was wearing a wife beater and it showed how skinny and a bit muscular he was. Maybe he just came back form the gym…

“It’s okay,” he smiled cutely. “This… for you.” The orange haired boy handed me a plastic bag which had a box in it.

“Ka-kamsahamnida,” I stuttered and reached into my pockets to pay him back. “How much?”

Hyunseung chuckled and shook his head. “My treat.” Wow, his English wasn’t bad. “Good bye!”

“Wait but – “ He already turned a corner to take the elevator down. What’s with BEAST members and running away today?

I walked back to the kitchen with the bag in my hands. It turns out he bought me a plate kimbap, yum! Oh my gosh, Hyunseung is so nice ..

~♡~

Entry #1 in Korea
I met two BEAST members in one day! Cutie Yang Yoseob and dreamy Jang Hyunseung ♥ Sadly, neither one was my bias. I hope tomorrow I’ll get to meet the rest of them… Unnie isn't home yet so I'm going to stay up and wait for her because I'm worried. Gina looked really sick this afternoon 3

 

~♡~

[August 21, 2011 @ 10:27AM] TRIPLE UPDATE ALERT :D im really sorry for keeping you guys waiting ! ( i changed the font colour cuz the pink was too light LOL )

Oh P.S. i add a "diary" like thing at the end of some chapters :3 Thanks for reading ! Comments are loved ♥ Now go to the next chapter --->

- Tokki ♡