Invitation

Living In Fiction

Chapter Five --*

Now Playing:“You” / BEAST

The sunshine from the windows of the small room spilled through the drapes. When the light reached my eyes, I instantly turned over on my bed. Suddenly, someone rubbed a small wet sponge all over my face, making waking up unavoidable.

I giggled, shaking the bed. “Quit it~ it tickles!” I complained as a furry towel brushed my face. I opened both my eyes to see Bobo sitting on my cheek. Immediately, I sat up and put the puppy away from my face. “Eww gross, Bobo!”

“Who are you talking to?” Gina’s footsteps got closer and closer to my room. I quickly shoved the puppy under my blankets just in time.

When my sister came in, I pretended to be asleep with my back facing the door. “Bobo, be quiet~” I made it sound like I was sleep talking, but I was actually ordering the puppy in my bed not to make noises. Bobo seemed to obey and hugged my legs.

Gina sat down on the edge of my bed and brushed my hair with her hands, chuckling. “Sleep talking about boys?” she laughed quietly and nudged my shoulders. The idol raised her voice from a whisper, “Wake up, sleepy head~”

“Mmph?” I pretended that I just woke up. I’m so glad I decided to go into acting. I turned to face her and opened my eyes. “Oh! Good morning, unnie~”

Gina laughed again, getting off my bed. “Morning? It’s almost one, princess!” She coughed a bit and walked to the door. “Get up. I made lunch,” my sister said as she walked out of my room.

I hopped out of the bed as soon as she was out and locked the door. “That was a close one!” I mumbled. Gina didn’t know Bobo was the name of my dog, nor did she know he was living with us!

I got dressed and fed Bobo with the dog food I stored in my luggage. Half of my hair was done up since it looked kind of messy. I really need to wash my hair every two days…

“Finally decided out get up? You are so jet lagged...” Gina was washing dishes in the kitchen when I walked in. Boy was she wearing lots of layers. Unnie must still be sick…

“I’ll do the dishes,” I offered walking to the sink. “You take a nap or something.”

Gina bumped me away with her hip. “It’s alright, I can handle it,” she told me. “Lunch is on the table.”

I crossed my arms but sighed. I walked out to the living room to the table where my sister had a plate laid out for me. It was some kind of wrap…

Ding dong~

“Can you get that, _______? My hands are wet,” Gina yelled from the kitchen. “Check who it is from the video surveillance before you open the door!”

“Okay!” Oh I see… idols probably have camera outside their doors to check for fans. I the screen and gasped.

IT WAS DONGWOON!

I fumbled with the lock in my excitement. When I opened the door, I had to hold back a squeal.

“Noona –“ the foreign-looking BEAST member blinked twice and shook his head. “No, you are _______!” Dongwoon smiled, satisfied with his English.

Oh my gosh – HE KNOWS MY NAME! “Yes, and you are Dongwoon!” I smiled back at him.

“Correct!” he nodded at his name. I think he is the best at English out of BEAST. “Is Gina here?”

“Yup!” I opened the door wider to let him in. “She is in the kitchen,” I used the simplest English I could so he wouldn’t feel confused.

“Ladies first,” Dongwoon gestured. Oh why did I doubt his English?

“Oh! Thank you,” My heart seemed to beat faster. He wasn’t my bias either, but he sure is going up my bias order…

Gina appeared in the living room with a towel in her hands. “Woonie? Have you eaten yet?” she asked as she wiped her hands.

Dongwoon took a seat at the table but did not touch the wraps. “Neh,” and he began talking to my sister in Korean. Something about flying and cake, yum!

Maybe I should go for Korean lessons… I stood there awkwardly, not understanding what they were saying.

I was about to go back to my room to check on Bobo when Dongwoon called my name. Mental fan girl scream~ “Yes?” I turned to face him.

“You should come too!” he nodded and held a fist in front of his mouth. “Noraebang!”

I looked at my sister. “Karaoke?” I asked and she nodded. “What’s the occasion – err… I mean, is it a party?”

“Yes, it’s late Doojoon birthday!” Dongwoon replied. ‘Belated’, I think he meant.

“DOOJOON?!” I almost screamed and covered my mouth. “Karaoke with Doojoon oppa?” This must be a dream. And yes, he is my bias… for now.

Dongwoon looked hurt. “He is your favourite? Not me?” he teased, I think.

I blushed and looked away. “Y-yes…” When you are the sister of Gina, the girl who shot a couple-music video with the boyfriend idol, Yoon Doojoon, how can you not love him? “Oh but, Dongwoon oppa can be my second favourite!” I smiled, trying not to hurt his feelings.

“Ah, okay…” BEAST’s maknae smiled uneasily. I thought I heard him mumble “always second” afterwards.

Silence…

“So… tomorrow night?” Gina broke the silence.

Dongwoon nodded, getting up from his seat. “I need to go now.”

“Are you leaving already?” I followed the BEAST member to the door.

He put on his shoes and turned to me. “It was nice to meet you, _______,” Dongwoon gave me his breath taking smile again. “See you tomorrow!”

“Yup!” I gave him the ‘okay’ hand gesture. “See you!”

“Good bye!” Dongwoon waved, humming a song from BEAST’s newest album.  His expression seemed to have brightened. I waved back, and shut the door.

~♡~

Entry #2 in Korea

“I’m gonna make you love me I love you~”

Today I met my third BEAST member – SON DONGWOON. He was humming BEAST’s “You” when he left. Reminds me of Doojoon LOL I’m gonna make him love me~! MUAHAHA! Anyways, BEAST’s maknae really is a gentleman in person ♥ he is now my second bias because DONGWOON IS GOOD AT ENGLISH! … I might as well list my BEAST bias order here:

1. Doojoon ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2. Dongwoon ♥ ♥ ♥

3. Hyunseung ♥ ♥ ♥

4. Yoseob ♥ ♥

… well, I haven’t met the others yet  :( so that’s my list for now! TOMORROW WE'RE GOING TO GO TO A NORAEBANG FOR DOOJOON'S BIRTHDAY YAY ♥

Also, yesterday I met a BEAST member in the middle of the night. He saved Bobo’s squeaky toy! So I guess he needs to be on the list too…

5. Mystery Dok Ko Jin ♥

Unnie looks a bit better now, but idk... Okay sleep time! Good night ~

~♡~

[August 21, 2011 @ 10:47AM] Last chapter for today xD my internet crashed for a few days so I wrote this many chapters :3

OH AND THE STORY TAKES PLACE A MONTH AGO D: like early July-ish ? That's the only way I can make the fanfic... work LOL

Hope you guys are liking the story so far ! This is just the beginning >:D bye-yeom ~♥

- Tokki