My short author's note

Persephone's Granddaughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So guys, I'm back.

/bricked

Okay maybe I deserved that. And probably more.  I was going back to my old stories and seeing that this was still unfinished, I'm deciding to end it once and for all this year.  Updates will, unfortunately with uni and work, be once a blue moon but guess what?  There are only three chapters left and I have the last two written out already.  

I'm not that into writing fanfics anymore, since I realized how terrible my old stories were and I'm more into reading fics (LJ IS THE BESTTT).  Nonetheless, I will not abandon this story and you guys WILL SEE THE COMPLETION to this greek spinoff so don't be a stranger, hang around, you know, maybe brick me because I'm really bad with my updates...

Anyways, the next chapter probably won't be up until end of April or later than that.  I don't have the old hype that I used to for this story, but I still am an avid greek myth fan and my final chapters (to come) hopefully won't disappoint you guys.

And lastly, I changed the story format from one gigantic mess to a more chaptered mess...?  Ehh, I didn't link my old font and thought one big page was just too weird, so yeah.

Thanks for your awesome support to this fic, I hope you guys enjoyed reading it, leave a comment if you so desire, and I will see you guys (hopefully) soon with Part XII! 

 

-Moony <3

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter