Put me down!

That four-letter word called LOVE. [H I A T U S]

“Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, Jong suk Oppa- Err.. I mean Mr. Lee told me that he'll pick us up and we'll practice at his friend's music studio.”, said Jung Hee.

“Jong Suk Oppa...”, mumbled Kyungsoo.

“Huh?”, asked Jung Hee.

“Hmm? Did I say something?”, asked Kyungsoo.

“Oh.. well, I thought you did.”, said Jung Hee.

 

A few minutes of waiting at the school's park, Jong Suk came.

 

“Let's go!”, said Jong Suk.

 

Jong Suk drove them to the music studio. They quickly started practicing for they only had a week left. After practice, the delivery guy brought some fries, burgers and drinks which Jong Suk ordered.

 

“You guys already know that the day after the exams we will already be leaving for Japan?”, siad Jong Suk.

“After the exams already??”, asked Jung Hee.

“Yep, princess french fries.”, said Jong Suk.

 

Jung Hee slapped Jong Suk'a arms.

 

“Ouch!”, he complained but was still smiling at Jung Hee.

 

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol lost their appetite. They stopped munching on those french fries and they had the burgers instead. Jong Suk smiled as he saw the two guys' reaction.

 

“You ready for the exams?”, asked Jong Suk.

“I at math.”, said Jung Hee.

“I can tutor you.”, said Jong Suk.

“No! It's okay! I think I can still pass the exams though.”, said Jung Hee.

“I don't think you would pass. I'll tutor you.”, said Jong Suk.

“No. I told you, iit's fine.”, said Jung Hee.

“I'll tutor her instead! Since I'm the one who knows what our lessons are.”, interrupted Kyungsoo.

 

Jung Hee was surprised.

 

“You??”, asked Jung Hee.

“Why not? I have the highest grades on our math quizzes.”, said Kyungsoo.

 

Jong Suk smiled as he saw how Kyungsoo was.

 

“Ugh! Seriously.. Both of you don't trust me. I know I will pass!”, said Jung Hee.

“I think Jung Hee will pass.”, said Chanyeol.

 

Jong Suk and Kyungsoo's attention were suddenly drawn at Chanyeol.

 

“See?? At least I have someone who thinks I can!”, said Jung Hee.

 

 

It was already time for Exams. All students went to school early. Jung Hee was still scanning her notes a few hours before the exam.

 

Chanyeol who was beside her smiled and said, “I know you can do it, Jung Hee.”

“I hope so.”, said Jung Hee.

 

The exams started. Everyone was focused with their exams. Of all the students in section A, Kyungsoo was the first one to submit. Jung Hee looked at him as he passed his test paper. Kyungsoo smiled and waved at her trying to .

 

“Aish~ this guy.”, said Jung Hee.

 

Almost all of the students submitted their papers. Chanyeol noticed Jung Hee was still not yet done so he pretended that he wasn't also done.

 

When Jung Hee was finally done, she smiled in relief as she reviewed her answers. She stood up and quickly submitted her test paper. Chanyeol smiled as he saw Jung Hee. He then submitted his test paper.

 

“So, you think you're going to pass it?”, asked Chanyeol as both of they walked down the hallway.

“Yes! I'm 100% positive about it!”, said Jung Hee.

 

Chanyeol smiled as he messed Jung Hee's hair.

 

“Hey!!”, Jung Hee complained.

 

Suddenly, Chanyeol stopped as someone blocked their way. When Jung Hee looked up, it was Minho.

 

“Oh! Oppa..”, she said.

“Hyung, Annyeong.”, greeted Chanyeol.

“Can we talk?”, said Minho to Jung Hee.

“Err.. Okay.”, said Jung Hee.

 

Jung Hee and Minho walked outside.

 

“Jung Hee, why didn't you tell me about what happened with Sulli?”, asked Minho.

“Oh, err..”, she uttered.

“You should've told me!”, said Minho.

“I'm sorry, Oppa. I just didn't want you to worry. And Sulli didn't want to tell you too.”, said Jung Hee.

 

Minho sighed heavily.

 

“Oppa, do you really love her?”, asked ung Hee.

“Of course! Why are you asking that?”, asked Minho.

“I was just worried about her. Does she know that you're going to debut soon?”, asked Jung Hee.

 

Minho paused as he looked at Jung Hee.

 

“I didn't tell her yet..”, said Minho.

“Oppa.. I'm worried if you're going debut already. What will happen to Sulli? And you know you are not allowed to date.”, said Jung Hee.

“I know..”, he said and sighed.

“I can't interfere anymore, Oppa, It's up to both of you. But I just care so much about the two of you.”, said Jung Hee.

“Thanks, Jung Hee. Thanks for being there for Sulli. I hope you can continue protecting her. Since I think I can't.”, said Minho as he laid his hands on Jung Hee's shoulder.

 

Jung Hee looked at her brother worriedly.

 

 

 

It was already Saturday. All ten students from section A were already at the airport waiting for their teachers.

 

“At last! I will see Japan!”, said Baekhyun.

“It's your first time??”, asked Soolji.
“Yes! Why?? Got a problem??”, exclaimed Baekhyun.

“I was just asking!”, replied Soolji.

 

The rest of them laughed at the two of them. Their teachers suddenly came. Jo Kwon was the one carrying Ga In's lugaages.

 

“Whoa! There he goes again.. Being manly for her.”, said Jung Hee referring to Jo Kwon.

 

Sulli laughed as she knew what Jung Hee meant.

 

“So, everybody's here?”, asked Jong Suk.

“Yes, Mr. Lee.”, said Soolji.

“Okay, let's go now.”, said Narsha.

 

All of them boarded the plane. The students were so excited.

 

When they arrived Japan, smiles were on their faces.

 

“Okay, we will go to the hotel where we'll be staying and we'll have our early dinner this afternoon in the city.”, said Jo Kwon.

 

Ten students with their teachers headed to their hotel and rested for a while.

 

 

“Jung Hee, you better wake up! We will be having our early dinner with our teachers now!”, said Sulli who was trying to wake her up.

“I'm still sleepy...”, uttered Jung Hee.

“Yah! They could be waiting for us downstairs now!”, said Sulli.

 

Sulli suddenly got a call.

 

“Baekhyun! She's still not getting up!”, said Sulli.

“What?? everyone's waiting for both of you.”, said Baekhyun.

“Aigoo...”, said Sulli.

 

When Sulli ended the call, she kept pulling Jung Hee to get up.

 

“Yah!”, she yelled.

“Just leave me here. I'm not hungry. Go now.”, said Jung Hee

 

Suddenly, someone knocked. It was Jong Suk.

 

“Mr. Lee, she says she's not coming.”, said Sulli.

“Let me talk to her.”, said Jong Suk as she came inside the room.

 

Jong Suk stood on the foot of Jung Hee's bed while Sulli was nervous if Jong Suk might get angry.

 

“Choi Jung Hee! You're not getting up?”, said Jong Suk.

 

Jung Hee opened his right eye and looked at Jong Suk.

 

“Mr. Lee, I'm not hungry. Just go without me.”, said Jung Hee.

“I'm not leaving with them if you're not coming.”, said Jong Suk.

 

Sulli was nervous for she didn't expect Jung Hee to talk comfortably to Jong Suk. Jung hee didn't say anything.

 

“Sulli, you just go ahead. Tell them we'll just catch up. We'll just take a cab. I know the way there.”, said Jong Suk.

“Oh. Okay, Mr. Lee.”, said Sulli and left worriedly thinking of Jung Hee.

 

The two of them were the only ones left in the room.

 

“Yah! Jung Hee. Get up now!”, said Jong Suk more comfortably being just with Jung Hee.

“I'm really sleepy, Oppa.”, said Jung Hee.

“You're not really getting up??”, said Jong Suk.

“Just leave now, Oppa. I want to sleep.”, said Jung Hee.

“So you're not getting up...”, said Jong Suk.

“Yeah...”, said Jung Hee.

 

Jong Suk didn't say anything anymore. He looked at Jung Hee lying on her bed. Suddenly,

 

“Yah!! Oppa! Oppa! What the-- ! Put me down!!”, exclaimed Jung Hee.

“I told you to get up and you didn't so I'm doing it this way.”, said Jong Suk.

“Oppa! Put me down!! Put me down, Mr Lee!!”, said Jung Hee as she started hitting Jong Suk's back.

 

Jong Suk carried her out of the room.

 

“Put me down now! Please!”, she exclaimed.

“So you're awake now?”, said Jong Suk.

“Yes!!! I am ! Just put me down!”, pleaded Jung Hee.

 

They were at the room's hallway. Jong Suk finally puts her down.

 

“Don't you ever do that again! I'm not a kid anymore!”, said Jung Hee who was fixing her clothes.

 

Jong Suk gave out a laugh and said, “I told you I won't leave if you won't come.”

“Fine... Let me go back to my room. I have to wash my face and change my shirt.”, said Jung Hee.

 

Jong Suk smiled to himself when Jung Hee went back to her room.

 

***