Never again

That four-letter word called LOVE. [H I A T U S]

Jung Hee! How are you living with these two?”, asked Sulli as she waved at them.

Oh, err.. nothing's new about it.”, said Jung Hee.

 

Baekhyun and Sulli was smiling while Soolji was sulking.

 

Hey!”, Kyungsoo greeted Soolji.

 

Soolji turned to him and smiled, “Oh, Hi. So how are you? Err.. staying with them and Mr. Lee..”

Kyungsoo smiled, “I'm comfortable with it. How about you?”

Oh, it's fine.”, said Soolji.

 

Kyungsoo just smiled. Jong Suk suddenly came in. They greeted him and he greeted back while smiling at Jung Hee.

 

Aish... he's really something..”, uttered Jung Hee.

 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo turned to Jung Hee who was hiding her face. Jong Suk started his class. The lessons were getting intense for the exams were coming. Students were studying hard.

 

 

During break, the six of them gathered on the cafeteria. Suddenly, Luna, a 3rd year student came to them.

 

“Choi Sulli, Ms. Narsha asked me to call you. See wants to see you at her office.”, said Luna.

“Oh, Okay..”,said Sulli who had no idea why Narsha was looking for her.

 

Sulli followed Luna. As they entered Narsha's office, Sulli saw Minho.

 

“You're here.”,said Narsha.

 

Minho turned to her and smiled and Sulli smiled back.

 

“So, I asked the two of you to come here 'cause I have something for you.”, said Narsha.

 

The two of them exchanged glances, curious of what it could be.

 

 

“Why did Ms. Narsha call Sulli?”, asked Jung Hee

“I don't know. Maybe something about our performance?”, said Baekhyun.

“But, Ms. Ga In is the one in charge of both of you, right?”, said Jung Hee.

“Hmm.. Yes. Well, I don't know. Let's just wait for Sulli to tell us.”,said Baekhyun.

 

Sulli came to them looking nervous.

 

“Oh! Sulli! What did you do?”, asked Jung Hee.

“Oh.. err... There would be a photoshoot. And I was chosen.”, said Sulli.

“That's good news! But you don't look happy?”, said Jung Hee.

“Oh, No! No! I'm happy about it..”, said Sulli.

“But you don't look happy.”, said Baekhyun.

“It's just that...”, she uttered.

“That?”, asked Jung Hee.

“I'm doing the photoshoot with Minho Oppa.”,said Sulli.

“So?? That would be great then!”, said Jung Hee.

“It's just that...”, sulli sighed as she looked at the girls at the next table whispering and giving her looks.

Jung Hee, Soolji and Baekhyun noticed that Sulli was glancing at the girls who were glaring at her.

 

“Is it about them??”, Soolji exclaimed.

 

Sulli just sighed.

 

“Why?? Are they doing something against you??”, said Jung Hee angrily.

“Oh, No.. No.. theu're not.”, said Sulli.

“They better not! Or else, I'll..”, said Jung Hee

“Stop it, Jung Hee. You'll have wrinkles.”, said Kyungsoo.

“Shut up, Kyungsoo!”, she said as she glared at Kyungsoo while touching her forehead.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun started giggling.

 

“Anyway, just tell m if they'll do something against you, Sulli.”, said Jung Hee as she held Sulli's hand and Sulli smiled.

 

The next day...

 

“You okay?”, Minho asked Sulli who was looking nervous.

“Oh, err... yes, yes.. I'm fine.”,said Sulli.

“Don't be nervous. Just relax. The photoshoot will go well.”, said Minho as he smiled at her.

 

The staff were preparing everything for the photoshoot. After the preparation, the photoshoot started. It was Sulli's first time doing a photoshoot but everyting went well. They all liked Sulli. She was doing a great job. Minho was also very happy seeing her having confidence little by little.

 

After the photoshoot, Narsha and the staff thanked them. Both of them quickly changed to their casual clothe. After changing, they were given some snacks by Narsha.

 

“You did well.”, Minho praised Sulli.

“You too.”, said Sulli.

 

Minho giggled.

 

“What? Why are you laughing?”, asked Sulli.

“Nothing. It's just that... You look so cute.”, said Minho.

 

Sulli blushed as she started munching the sandwich. Minho giggled more seeing her like that. Minho suddenly got a text message from Jong Suk.

 

“Err... Sulli. I have to go ahead. Mr. Lee just sent me a message, we have to go somewhere.”, said Minho.

“Oh, okay.”, said Sulli who actually wanted to spend more time with Minho.

“I'll call you later.”, said Minho.

 

Minho left ans Sulli sighed for she actually missed Minho.

 

Jung Hee was on her way to the photoshoot loction. She wanted to surprise Sulli. She even prepared some fruit cake for her.

 

As she was almost there, she saw those three girls glaring at Sulli the other day. She was thinking why the three were there when they weren't actually part of the photoshoot.

 

Jung Hee went in the venue. She was looking around for Sulli but she wasn't there. Narsha suddenly saw her.

 

“Choi Jung Hee, what are you doing here?”, she asked.

“Oh, err... Good afternoon, Ms. Narsha. I came to see Sulli.”, said Jung Hee.

“She just went outside with some 2nd year students.”, said Ms. Narsha.

“2nd year students?”, asked Jung Hee.

“Yes, those 2nd year students says they had to go somewhere with Sulli.”, said Narsha.

 

Jung Hee came to think for a while. Then, she suddenly remembered that the students she saw earlier could be those 2nd year students Narsha is talking about.

 

“Err, here Ms. Narsha.. Some fruit cake.”, said Jung Hee quickly as she gave the cupcakes to her and quickly went outside.

“Hey! Choi Jung Hee! Choi Jung Hee!”, shouted Ms. Narsha but Jung Hee didn't mind her.

 

Jung Hee ran outside. She was hoping Sulli was still around. Suddenly, she saw those three girls at a corner. They looked like they were bullying someone. Jung Hee quickly went nearer. She hid behind the wall. When she peeked, she was so surprise to see it was Sulli they cornered.

 

“Yah! Choi Sulli! How many times did I tell you to stay away from Minho!?”, one girl exclaimed.

“She's right! You don't suit him!”, added another girl.

 

The girls started hitting Sulli's head. Jung Hee grew furious. She removed her backpack and threw it to one of the girl's head. The three girl's were so surprised. When they turned around, their eyes widened.

 

“Err..er.. Choi Jung Hee.. We were just ..”

“Bullying Sulli?!!”, exclaimed Jung Hee.

“No, it wasn't like that. We were just talking to her..”

“Don't try to make excuses. I saw everything. Are you girls out of your mind? Do you really think my brother would like any of the three of you!!?”

 

The three girl's mouth were shut. They were embarrassed and they didn't want to have a bad image to Choi Minho's sister.

 

“We're...we're really sorry.”

 

Jung Hee walked nearer to them. The three girls looked down.

 

“I don't care if you're 2nd year students. I hit anyone who dares to hurt the people I care. So you better not do anything against Sulli again! Or else...” said Jung Hee as she was about to hit one of the girls.

 

The three girls were frightened and embarrassed.

 

“We won't do anything again! We promise!”

“Yes! Yes! We won't!

“Forgive us, Choi Jung Hee.”

 

Jung Hee glared at them as she picked her back pack on the ground.

 

“Unnis, you better leave now or this back pack of mine might be thrown again.”, said Jung Hee.

 

The three quickly left. Jung Hee gave out a laugh.

 

“Sulli, you okay?”, asked Jung Hee.

“I'm.. I'm fine.”, said Sulli who smiled sheepishly.

“You should have told me about them before.”, said Jung Hee.

“Thank you so much, Jung Hee.”, said Sulli.

“No worries. And just tell me if anyone will hurt you just because of Minho.”, said Jung Hee.

“Thanks.”, said Sulli again.

 

***