Epilogue

The Bad Apple

Epilogue because it was asked for :)


(One Year Later)

"What's going on between you two?" Soonwook asked when he saw BoA and Yunho being suddenly closed up in front of himself and Soonhwon. "Especially you, brother-in-law, " he continued. 

BoA blushed furiously upon hearing her brother's words. Soonhwon and Soonwook were laughing by themselves, as if they knew what was going on. Just then, their parents came down from upstairs. 

What's going on?" Mrs Kwon asked, while the brothers continued laughing. 

"Well... l was also going to ask just that," Soonhwon asked and smirked a little. 

"Ahjussi, ahjumma, I was going to ask for your permission..." Yunho took a deep breath and glanced at BoA, "to marry BoA."

Mr and Mrs Kwon beamed upon hearing his statement.

"You don't know how long I've waited to hear you say those words," Mr Kwon said and chuckled. BoA looked at Yunho and smiled. Yunho reciprocated it and squeezed her hand lightly.

"Looks like you're going to be officially our brother-in-law!" Soonwook said and laughed. 

"Yahh hyung-"

"Yahh oppa-"

BoA and Yunho paused when they realized both of them were talking at the same time. Everyone laughed. 

Looks like the apple really turned out sweet after various bruises and scratches. 

-THE END-