Unnecessary Trouble

The Bad Apple

"Yunho ssi, can I talk to you about something?"

"What is it?" 

"It's regarding BoA," Ara truthfully said.

Yunho halted his actions. "I know she's your friend and how much you want to help her, but don't even try. I'll settle it by myself," he answered, "continue clearing up the place and we'll call it a day."

Ara was appalled by how he tried to change the topic and was almost frustrated. Seeing BoA and Yunho hurting each other was difficult for her, as a close friend of BoA and an employee of Yunho. "Don't you know how much she still loves you? Isn't your heart already screaming at you to tell you that you still love her? Why are you so reluctant about your relationship and so insensitive towards her feelings?" Ara's words had managed to strike him like lightning.

"Insensitive towards her feelings?" Yunho was starting to raise his voice. "You don't know how I felt when she hurt me. You don't know a single thing. She's the one being insensitive!"

"Yunho ssi, I can't believe you're so childish at this," Ara stopped her work and turned around to face Yunho. "Whatever it is, can't you yourself tell that you love her? Just stop with this mess and unnecessary trouble, Yunho ssi. You're hurting her as much as she has hurt you."

Yunho was lost among his thoughts. What Ara said was unbelievably true, and those words hit him like a rock on the head. It was true that he still loved her. It was right when BoA said she still meant something to him. In actual fact, BoA meant everything to him. To see her smile or laugh is enough for his happiness. BoA was still important in his life. So why bring so much hurt to each other? Why bring so much unnecessary trouble to them?