Excuses

The Bad Apple

"Yunho, I am sorry, please," BoA begged, reaching out for Yunho's hands. "Let me love you again, Yunho," BoA glanced at Yunho with sorrowful eyes that were filled with tears that were ready to fall anytime. 

It was his turn to say, "But the timing's not right. We're not ready-"

Yunho paused and looked at BoA. Stepping back and retreiving his hands out of BoA's, he said, "I'm not ready."

"Look Yunho, is there anything I can do? What can I do to make you forgive me? I know we've broken up thrice, I've rejected you thrice, look Yunho, I'm really sorry," BoA begged. "Is there anything I can do?"

"No," Yunho muttered. "Like I said, the timing's not right-"

"So everything is based on timing to you? Look, I've used this excuse before, but if we keep coming up excuses, we won't work this out," BoA reasoned. She was frustrated by how both of them have been hurting their relationship so badly. She knew that maybe they won't even last if they would be back together, but she was willing to put in all she had to salvage the broken pieces of their relationship. She still loved Yunho.

"Then don't work this out!" Yunho shouted, then breathed heavily in and out. He turned around, not willing to face BoA after releasing his rage on her unintentionally. The days for them ever since he came back to Gyeonggi were devastating, and he was almost wanting to give up on their relationship. Firstly, it was BoA; but when she was finally ready, he started to feel insecure. The timing was never right. With guilt and remorse written all over his face, he urged himself not to cry in front of BoA.

BoA widened her eyes in fear and shock. She was beginning to feel her heart break into pieces. She covered and tried to get hold of herself. In between sobs, she said, "I-I'll go, see you soon."