9

Twisted Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nine

Kim Hyun Joong

"Joongie oppa, come get me!"

I could hear Ya Yin's voice from the mist. The scenery is beautiful, the grass is crispy green, the trees stood tall but there is a lot of mist. Just then she pop her head out from the corner of a tree, "come on oppa, let's play hide and seek."

She smiles at me, a very sweet smile. I smile back and ran towards her but she disappears. I look and spins in circular motion . "Ya Yin baby, where are you? Come out!"

"Oppa must seek for me first!" Once again I hear her voice from the mist.

I slowly made my way through the green yard. There she is, standing there next the swing. I sneak up and embrace her.

"Found you!"

"Kim Hyun Joong-sshi"

I let go and step back confused, "Victoria..."

 

I woke up suddenly and look around. I must have over work and fell asleep in the office. The same dream again, I've been having dreams couple days a week lately. Today is so busy, I had so many documents I have to get through and my personal assistant is sick hence I had to run my own errands. I look at the clock on the computer screen, 12.15am. Have I really been this office for this long? I didn't even realize that the time went by so fast. Tom must've have went home at 7 already as it's his daughter's birthday.

I sat back onto the chair and rest my eyes a bit before grabbing my blazer and left the office. I check my phone to see if there was any personal emails. There was several, some from my mother others from my sister but one caught my eyes. It was one from Chairman Huang, I open it up...

 

Hyun Joong ah,

Don't stress, we will find Ya Yin.

Sincerely yours,

Uncle Chin Hao

 

Ya Yin, baby where are you. Why do I feel that you're very close but yet very far away from me. Please come back to me and reassure my heart... that it belongs to you...

I close my phone and hail a taxi and told him my destination, the drive was long and we reached after all. I step out looking at the apartment. Why am I here out of all places. I look at the bedroom light on level three, her bedroom. Her light just turned off, she must've went to bed already.

What do I really feel for Victoria? An answer I'm still seeking. She makes me feel love all over again, is it because she resemble Ya Yin or just simply because I'm truly falling for her. I can't even determine myself.

Why did I want to make her my girlfriend then tell her I can't fall in love with her. How can I treat her like dirt, but isn't that me, aren't I like that. I treat every woman I've been with like . What makes her any different, oh yes the different is she looks like Ya Yin. Like a reflection in the mirror, hence why I have a soft spot for her... right?

I stood there looking at her bedroom, remembering what happen earlier this afternoon...

 

She turn the very first corner, her speed increase and soon she ran out of the park. What have I done! Is this even the right choice. -'Ya Yin I still love you right? You're still in here right-  I held my hand to my heart. But why do I feel so , why does my heart tug like this seeing her leave like that, it shouldn't even feel for her to begin with...

I kick the nearest bin as the light rain falls, it roll down the hill. "Arrrggggggggggggggggghhhhh," what I done? I drop onto the bench, resting my head in my palm...

 

"YAH!!! KIM HYUN JOONG!" a male voice broke my thoughts.

I turn only to be knock to the ground, I look up to see Choi Kyuhyun. I touch my now busted lip, slightly bleeding.

"What the hell" I growl, getti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter