8

Twisted Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eight

Victoria Song

I flip the cap backwards and kick the air in frustration and threw my phone to a nearby couch. Everyone turn to look at me and just laugh.

"Are you intending to throw your phone every hour like that Tory?" Changmin exclaim. "If so can we swap phone, take my Nokia instead."

I decided to ignore his remark and grab my phone before going outside for a breather. I look up at the bright sun beaming down at me as soon as I step outside, it's a nice day for a swim at the beach. I took my phone out of my pocket and press on the button. And again it is a disappointment, I keep checking my phone every hour ever since he left me standing in front of my house two weeks ago. And when there's no messages or missed calls or none that belongs to him then my heart gets really frustrated.

Once in a while I would pull out my phone and stare at the blank message page for ages, what to type but then again what is there to type to him. Didn't I want this, didn't I want him not to disturb me anymore. But now it seems like a dagger slicing into my heart when I don't hear from him. The only information I would get is news from the television, all work related and nothing on his personal life like a scandal with any celebrity like back then.

And recently all I see myself doing is going home just before 6pm for the evening news to catch a glimpse of him if he is even on the news. I find myself searching him up whenever I have free time and constantly checking my window to see if his car would pull in. I think I'm pretty foolish if you ask me, having something but not wanting it and once it gone, it would trouble you to the point you can't seem to sleep at night. But deep down in there somewhere something tells me we shared a lot more than what the surface appears to be. I just can't pin point what it is, a connection of some sort... maybe...

I look up to the sudden parked car in front of me, my heart stop and I mean literally stop. He steps out of his car in his normal slick suit appearing more appealing that I remembered. He took off his Ray-Ban and look back at me, his eyes were intensely glued to me as I was to him then he lock his car and walk right pass me brushing his hand slightly against mine. I held my breath and reminding myself not to jolt. It's exactly like the movies where two old lover meets and walk pass each other like strangers but except we weren't lovers to begin with.

He walk inside and a few moments later everyone was sent out except Kyuhyun oppa...

"What's going on?" I ask one of the boys.

"Don't know, they spoke for a brief moment and Kyuhyun sent everyone out." Changmin said.

"Kyuhyun hyung didn't look to happy either, wonder what the two is talking about. Can it be about you Tory noona." Xiumin ask.

I was just as confused as they are, why is Kyuhyun oppa so secretive out of nowhere. He's normally not like this and certainly doesn't hide anything from anyone. He says it as it is without caring who's there.

"Noona we're going for lunch, you coming or what?" Tao asked.

"No you guys go." I told them.

I went to the curb and sat down leaning my arms way back to the ground, soaking in the sun as much as possible.

"I don't need to explain crap to you Mr. Kim!" Kyuhyun raise loudly from inside. "Leave! You're not welcomed here, and don't ever come back!"

What the hell is going in there, why is this quietest person out of all of us yelling on top of his lungs. And what did Kim Hyun Joong do this time. Kyuhyun is the most kindest person I've ever met and yet this monster of a person can boil his waters.

I ran to the door but stop when I got there. Should I go in or shouldn't I? Kyuhyun didn't want anyone inside for a reason but then what if they are punching the crap out of each other and there's no one in there to stop them. After reasoning with myself for several seconds I decide to open the door. And there he was again, standing right in front of me. He stares down at me and I look up at him.

Breath Victoria breath.

"Move" He said coldly. I stood there speechless. I always knew he was cocky but never has he acted this way towards me before.

I know I have no right to stop him or stand in his way but I can't seem to move either. Like the sun I soak everything inch of him in, I examine every features on his face. Handsome is what I can sum up. He is god damn good looking and what's even worst he is knows so and is shy about it.

"I said move!"

Have I been dazed for that long in order for him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter