5

Twisted Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Five Kim Hyun Joong   "Where is your car keys? You're a weak drinker!" She said as she drag me out of the restaurant.    "If it wasn't for your stupid game I wouldn't have lost and drank so many bottle of suju." I told her as I put my arms over her shoulders.    "Yah, you're so heavy. Get off me and give me your keys. I'll drive you home." She said.    "It's all muscle babe," I wink at her.    She gave me a sarcastic look then pocket my keys. I sat in the car and just look at her. She turn on the gps and I told her to press home. She drove like a pro, changing gear when needed. Well she does work at the mechanic.    "Can you stop looking at me!" She said while still focusing on the road.    "No"    If she's not Ya Yin then where is Ya Yin?   "Yah, snap it!" She says, lightly slapping my face away.    I straighten up and soon enough we arrive home. She got out of the car and walk out to the road again. I ran after her and held her back.    "Hey come up for coffee, the last time we had coffee you offered me yours as well." I told her   "No it's ok I will go home."    "So no coffee?" I ask her and she nodded. "Okay then."   I quickly grab her, threw her over my shoulders like a punch bag and start walking.    "YAH KIM HYUN JOONG PUT ME DOWN!" She started yelling and kicking the air.    "Shhhh babe, you're gonna wake my neighbors up soon." I told her.    I put her down as soon as the elevator opens. She didn't look very please at all, I just chuckle.    "Wine?" I ask her.    "No I thought you said coffee,"    "I thought you said no to coffee, only giving you alternatives babe."   "Can you stop calling me babe!"   "So wine it is then," I smile at her. "What would you like me to call you then? Sugar plum, sweetie or darling?"   I handed her the wine and sat down on the carpet.    "So let's play another game," I suggest.   "No more games, you're drunk as it is."   "Oh believe you me I can show you drunk. I am not drunk in any way."   "Then why act like it before." She said as she drank all the wine down. Her squinted face is adorable.    "If I don't then how can I get you back to my place." I told her. drop open. "You keep it open and I will shove my tongue down there."   She quickly close it. I got up and grab the wine bottle and the pour it in her glass.    "Want to see the whole of Seoul?"   We stood on my balcony and I couldn't help but look at her face. Her eyes sparkles like the stars in the clear sky tonight. She smiles and inhale. This is the first time she smile though not to me but it's still a beautiful sight.    I went over and behind her, embracing the balcony trapping her in.    "Be my girlfriend," I look straight in her eyes and told her.    "No." She whispers but her eyes were like tracing my lips out. The wine has got to her, guess she's not much of a wine drinker.    "One day Victoria you will be mine."    "Not when there's a contract involve Hyunjoong."   "You don't like contracts, it gives both sides benefit."   "I don't believe in taking any benefit off love. Love is about giving without any expectations." She said.    I lean in close to her, feeling her breath slowly increase and quickly seal the deal but it was a cold canvas. I open my eyes and her hands were place over her lips. I let got of her and laugh lightly.    "You are one cheeky mischievous." She said.    "That's my middle name babe," I whisper to her ears.    "Stop calling me babe!" She exclaim.    "I will call you whatever I want and babe suits you!"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter