The Talk

Story of My Life

 

 

Ji Yeon got on the bus, and surprisingly, all her boys got on the bus too. She smiled happily. The girls on her bus, could be jealous, but she would still be with her boys. She sat in the second seat, and Chen sat next to her, Kris, Tao, and Xiumin in front of her (A/N Tao is sitting in Kris’ lap), Baekhyun and Chanyeol behind, Sehun and Luhan across, Kai and Kyungsoo, at the diagonal in front of her, Suho and Yixing, at the diagonal behind.

She smiled at each of them, then leaned on Chen. “We get to go home soon. No more Earth…” suddenly Gabe got on the bus, and looked at each of them. “I need to speak with Ji Yeon…” he said. All the boys stared at him, Chanyeol, Kris, and Kai stood up. They all were bigger than Gabe, who gulped. “Boys sit.” She said, and reluctantly they sat. She nodded at Baekhyun who jumped into Chanyeol’s lap, and Chen moved to sit next to them.

“Sit, and talk. Talk fast, because Kris, Chanyeol, Tao, Chen, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Luhan, Sehun, Yixing, Suho, Kai, and Xiumin don’t like you. And for Xiumin it’s a surprise, he likes everyone and everything. Now speak.” He dropped in the seat next to her with a huff, dust flying from under the seat.

“Uh… Ok.. Uhm… So, I know I’ve been… An … And I’m sorry about it.” She looked at him with an eyebrow raised. “Why should I accept your stupid apology? If you meant it you wouldn’t have started in the first place.” Kris, and Tao tensed. Yixing started listening intently. “You should accept it, because I’m falling in love with you. I love you.”

Her jaw dropped, and eyes widened, all of the boys eyes whipped towards him. Yixing looked at Ji Yeon and lipped a ‘I told you so’ to her. She bit her lip, and compelled the driver to leave the school. The bus pulled out of the bus loop, and moved down the road. “Wait sto-“ Ji Yeon clapped a hand over his mouth. “No. This is the right bus. Now you listen to me. You don’t love me. You can’t and won’t love me, you crazy bastard. You better stop right ing now” he stared at her, and moved her hand, and all the guys gasped.

“Why can’t I?” she glared at him, and slapped him hard across the face. “I can’t tell you.” She looked at Baekhyun. “How long until my test is over??” test? Gabe thought. “The test is over in two days. We can return and see Mother Kim, soon.” Gabe looked at her. “Mother Kim? You come from a nunnery??” Ji Yeon punched him hard. “My mother is not a nun! But you’ll be meeting her soon, if you don’t stop loving me. Now she absolutely despises males, so if you meet her, the first thing that will happen to you…”

She smirked. “Nevermind, I’ll let you find out if you don’t stop. It’s not good though.” The bus stopped. “Get up, you have to walk home.” He got up, and so did she, as it was her stop, the boys got off as well.

Ji Yeon grabbed Luhan. “Don’t let him out of your sight. I’m going to call in a few Wèi Bào, then and only then may you come back to my side. Think of him as the newest bag in town.” He smiled and nodded, following after Gabe, stealthily. Every time Gabe looked back, Luhan used his power to make him think no one was behind him. Ji Yeon smiled, and watched until they were out of sight, then she stomped to the woods, and leaned over a pond, she waved a hand over it, and her mother’s room came into view.

“Umma? Are you there?” Ji Yeon called out. SooYoung appeared in view. “Yes I’m here, what’s going on?” she sighed, “I need a couple Wèi Bào. I need th-“ “them to keep on that Gabe kid. I know. I’ve sent them to you already. They should be through the Miànshā any moment now. Then Luhan may go back to you.” Ji Yeon nodded. “Thank you mother.” SooYoung smiled, “Anything for my daughter. No get back to what you were doing. I’ll see you in two days.” Ji Yeon nodded, and bowed, then waved her hand over the water, and her mother’s room and face disappeared.

She stood, and turned around, the two Wèi Bào appeared. “Good. You two can track him?” they nodded. “Alright send Luhan back when you find him.” They bowed, “Yes your highness.” They went off in the direction after Luhan and Gabe. Ji Yeon walked back to the boys. “Alright Luhan should join us soon. Baozi, could you cool it down?” he nodded and rubbed his hands together, and then held them above their heads, and it started to snow.

Ji Yeon pulled them to a secluded place, and the snow followed Xiumin, as they walked. She sat on the ground, and she motioned for the rest of them to sit. They all sat close to her, she smiled, and laid her head on Kyungsoo’s lap. Chanyeol sat by her left side, and warmed his hands before sliding them under her shirt, and touching her stomach. She let out a soft sigh. Xiumin sat by her feet, and cooled his hands. He touched her legs, and it made her shiver.

Suho let water drip from his hands, and he formed a water ball with his hands. He took a little warm water, and let it splash on all of their foreheads, keeping them warm as well as hydrated. Ji Yeon smiled. “I love you guys. I really do.. I still have to have a patron though… And he won’t be able to have a child…” they all gulped and shared a look. Ji Yeon knew they were. “Don’t worry, it won’t be any of you.” The air around them soon relaxed. “But then who..?” she smiled.

“No one can fall out of love in two days.” They widened their eyes. “You’re bringing him back to Exo with uth… Exoticth don’t like humanth remember?? How are you going to do that?” Sehun spit out without thinking. Ji Yeon chuckled. “I’ll let that pass, but it better not happen again. I won’t be happy.” She laid flat on the ground. “I wish my test was over.”