At Home With Mama

Story of My Life

 

Kim SooYoung watched Ji Yeon through the special watching glass orb. She watched everyday to see what happened to her daughter, who had changed how she looked and everything. Exotics were naturally beautiful, dangerously beautiful. The boys were not allowed to change how they looked, because it was against the laws of nature. The five boys that had been sent just before Exo, to scout, and they ended up staying on Earth instead of coming back, and soon the mission would be to bring them back.

Her eleven incompetent sons, six wanted the same woman, five were on Earth. Her daughter was taking her test on Earth. To make herself look, and become something that was despised by Exotics. Earthlings. How her five traitor sons would be punished she had no idea, but they won’t leave Exo.

Oh how she wished her sons would come back, so she could punish them. SooYoung grabbed one of her guard. “Find my six sons, find them now! They need to see what happens when they are stupid enough to go after one woman. They are close to the Earth test and they have not found someone! Bring them now!” the woman of the Wèi Bào, SooYoung’s personal guard, went off finding the six.

Soon after one by one they started coming in, each with one guard, even with their special powers, they were no match for the Wèi Bào, women who were much bigger, and more muscular, than anyone on Exo. They are sworn to protect the High Houses of 5. And each house branded her mark on each warrior woman.

樓金 The symbol tattooed onto all her sons backs, on her back, on her daughters, on the Wèi Bào, and soon to be on the backs of her daughters husbands. The mark changes once the male has married into a family. Once the mark changed, she no longer would have to deal with her stupid six sons.

SooYoung sat on her throne, in a usual happy disposition, watching each of her sons walk in with their guard. First Kim Daniel, who would be the one to marry the young girl, that all the boys wanted, he would soon be Ahn Daniel. It was chosen by SooYoung herself, and the mother of the bride. She had chosen for her other sons too.

Next came, Kim Minsoo, he was the oldest of the six, and very dark. She liked him best, because he knew when to keep quiet, and knew how to keep her calm. She would put him in the second house, the one that would rule, if hers wasn’t so strong they could defeat it. He would soon be Bang Minsoo.

Then Kim Chanhee, he was pretty loud, and he made her so mad a lot. She would put him in the tenth house. He would be Lee Chanhee. Also Kim Byunghun, he would go to the Lee house, with a different girl though, she just thought of all her sons he was just so short, she hated when her sons were short, she had two short ones, from the same father.

Then Kim Changhyun and Kim Jonghyun. Changhyun and Jonghyun, were both sweet, and too kind hearted. Though Jonghyun was tall and more masculine, and Changhyun was shorter and more cute. Changhyun would go to the third house. He would be Yoo Changhyun, and Jonghyun would go to house number four. Choi Jonghyun. She nodded.

“Good your all here. I’ve made a final decision for each of you, and if any of you undermine my orders, I will send you to the dungeons. Got it?” they quickly nodded. “Alright, Daniel, you’ll be with Ahn SoHee.” He smiled a little, and bowed. “Yes mother.”

“Minsoo, you’ll go to Bang MinAh.” He bowed. “Changhyun, Yoo EunMi. Chanhee, Lee SangHee. Byunghun, Lee Soo Jin. And Jonghyun. Choi  Jung.” Chanhee spoke up “Why are Byunghun and I going to the same house?! I don’t want to be a Lee! They paint weird on their bodies!” SooYoung stood up. “You will go there because I said so! You have no choice in the matter and there will be no change! I have promised these mothers that they will have their daughters wed to you and that is what will happen! Wèi Bào! Take him to the dungeon where he will wait till his wedding, and test.” One of the warrior women nodded, and took him by the arm and dragged him out of the room.

“Are all of you content? If you don’t I will just let you go down with Chanhee, and you know what happens down there, don’t you. Little Byunghun.” She sent a glare his way. “Changhyun” she glared at him. “Daniel” another glare. “Jonghyun” once again another glare. “Now go about your chores. Minsoo, stay for a little while, I must talk to you.” They all bowed, and the other four left, while Minsoo stood in the same place.

SooYoung watched, waiting for her sons to exit. When they did was when she first spoke, “You can relax Minsoo” he visibly relaxed his tense muscles. “Thank you mother” she smiled. “Mother might I ask you something?” she nodded. “I know I’m your favorite… I don’t want to play with that right, but why didn’t you choose me for Ahn SoHee?” SooYoung chuckled. “Because I didn’t want you to be in one of the lower houses. You’re my favorite son, and I wished for you to be in the next highest house, since you cannot marry your sister.” He nodded and bowed. “If that’s it I’ll be on my way.”

“Wait. I have one more thing.” He got onto his knees and waited. “What do you wish mother?” she stood up, and moved towards Minsoo. “I want you to keep an eye on your brother, Chanhee. He has quite a mouth on him, and next time he speaks out to me, I will keep him in the dungeon. Along with your five older brothers. I know you don’t want that to happen so make sure he keeps quiet.” He nodded, and bowed before standing. “I will.” She smiled and hugged him. “You are a good boy. Go, we will speak after your sister returns.” He nodded once again, and swiftly moved out of the room.

SooYoung smiled happily. “Now… For the audiences….” She moved back to her throne with a sigh, when she sat comfortably, she turned to the Wèi Bào. “Bring in all those who wish to see me today. Fifty people, and that is all.” They bowed, and moved from the room, to the waiting chamber.

Oh how boring this day would be.