Going to the 'Palace'

Love is Like Murder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Foul Language in 2nd half :3

The four men quickly made their way over to Hoya’s car, just for Sungyeol and Sunggyu to get rejected by the owner. Sunggyu and Sungyeol stop in their paths and turn to Hoya.

“Why can’t we come with you?” Sungyeol pouted and whined. Sunggyu nodded as well.

“Because this ride is just for your mother and me.” Hoya responded, motioning to Dongwoo when he said ‘mother’. Dongwoo blushed and looked down.

“UMMA!” Sungyeol cried, causing Dongwoo to flinch at the high-pitched voice. “Yes.” “Plead Hoya Appa to let us ride with you guys.” Sunggyu and Sungyeol begged in sync.

“I-I don’t know-” “PLEASE!” Dongwoo sighed in defeat, leaving the two cute boys to grin in victory. Inching closer to Hoya, Dongwoo lightly patted his shoulder.

“Yes, yeopo.” Hoya swirled around in Dongwoo’s direction. Dongwoo flushed a bright pink color, making Sungyeol and Sunggyu ‘aw’. “W-well……”

“Yes?” “C-can S-Sunggyu and S-Sungyeol ride w-with u-us?” Hoya glanced at Dongwoo for a moment, then turned to whimpering ukes boys.

“Fine.” He said, and walked towards the passenger’s door handle, opening it for Dongwoo. “But only this time.” He grunted afterwards.

Sunggyu and Sungyeol high5 out of happiness, and run over to Hoya’s car. Dongwoo just stood there, laughing awkwardly to himself. Hoya noticed and swatted his hand over to him.

“Come on. You want to our ‘palace’, remember?” Dongwoo snapped out of his thoughts and nodded, walking briskly to the previously opened passenger’s door.

“Hey, hyung.” Sungyeol whined cutely. Hoya rolled his eyes, unaffected by the aegyo.

“What!?” He answered harshly. Dongwoo poked his hand, as if saying not to be so mean. “Yes?” Hoya stated again. Dongwoo smiled warmly, causing a transparent flush on Hoya’s cheeks.

“Hyung, can you put on the radio?” Asked Sungyeol. Dongwoo looked at Hoya suggestedly. Hoya frowned a bit, but nonetheless the radio. Playing was 2pm’s ‘Without U’.

“Happy?” Hoya questioned. Sungyeol nodded. “OF COURSE! IT’S FREAKING 2PM!” Sungyeol started to sing along with Junsu’s part, moving to the dance as well.

“Sunggyu, sing with me!” Sunggyu squinted his eyes at the radio, then happily cheered. “Are u okay without me?” The two boys sang, clapping their hands along with the beat.

“You guys really like to sing, don’t you?” Dongwoo said. They depressingly shook their head.

“Ani. It’s just something to do………It doesn’t mean we like it.” Sunggyu responded for the two boys, for Sungyeol didn’t move at all.

“It’s a shame. You guys have really nice voices. I would love to hear it again.” Dongwoo grinned, looking expectedly at the two of them.

Sungyeol’s head motioned up, and he giggled. “Only if you join us, hyung.” Dongwoo pouted but gave a thumbs up. “Nae.”

 

When the quartet finally arrived at the living quarters, a bunch of noises were heard inside.

“GO DIE IN A H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter