The Meeting

Love is Like Murder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tic. Tock. Tic. Tock. The clock continuously repeated. “You’re gonna be late! You’re gonna be late!” Of course Dongwoo heard the annoyance and its repetitive rhyme, but it didn’t bother him. Well, at least he tried not to be affected by it.

Dongwoo glanced at the clock, and saw the time-1:32. He had only 8 minutes to get to his wanted destination. “You’re gonna be late! You’re gonna be late!” Dongwoo only rolled his eyes; evident that he was annoyed.

It wasn’t his fault that he was late. His mother was preventing him from getting to the college on time. Why? Well the woman never had a clue on what was going on. And she also never thought that Dongwoo was smart enough to get into college. She may or may not have been right.

“Dongwooie-pie. Where are you? I need you to help me put these groceries away.” The said boy sighed and grimaced at his mother. “But, mom. I have my exam in 8- no 7 minutes now.” His mother scoffed and snapped her fingers.

“Please! You won’t be getting into college any time soon, so stop trying.” Dongwoo frowned at his mother, but nonetheless strolled over to her. “And you say you’re my mom. Seriously. Some mom you are.” A slight chuckle came from his mother.

“Go.” She whispered. Dongwoo looked at his mother thoughtfully. “But-” “Go. You wanted to take the test right? Here is some money. Buy a drink or something to eat on the way there. Don’t get into trouble.”

The pink-haired boy stared at his mother in disbelief. “Hurry up. You don’t have all day.” The mother took some of the groceries from the car, and walked inside the house; leaving Dongwoo pondering at nothing.

When Dongwoo had realized the situation, he smiled and thanked his mother. “I won’t let you down!” Dongwoo grabbed his backpack, and swiftly put on his shoes. He rushed out of the house soon after like the speed of light.

“Dumb boy.”

 

Hoya grimaced at the sight in front of him. “Boss, this was the traitor. What should we do with him?” Hoya wiggled his nose and strutted up to the man who was currently struggling with the ropes on his hands and feet.

You give them everything they need-food, clothing, a place to live, etc. Then they come back to you, trying to kill you.

“Boss?” Hoya smirked. He kicked the man harshly, and gave him a few punches to the jaw. The man just coughed up blood in reply. “Sad excuse for a human.” The man starting to moan and whine, but was soon hushed once Hoya spat on him.

“Do whatever you wish. I don’t mind. Just don’t leave any evidence.” The rest of the gang nodded their head and started hitting the traitor on the bloody ground.

“Bite the hand that feeds you- the thing that happens so often in this gang. When will it ever stop?” Hoya muttered to himself, and slowly left the dark lighted alley, and wondered ont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter