An Exam to Take

Love is Like Murder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: U know u lub it

The awkward and somewhat tense car ride to the college was bad enough, so when Hoya had decided to turn off the music and ask Dongwoo some questions, it felt as if was about to go down.

Hoya snapped his head towards Dongwoo and smirked. “So Dongwoo, why are you trying to get into college?” Dongwoo nervously chuckled and turned his head to the window. “I don’t know.” Of course I know, you baboon! It’s so I can have a life!

Hoya scoffed and took one of his hands off the wheel, and moved it towards Dongwoo. “W-what are you d-doing?” Dongwoo stuttered. Hoya chuckled a pulled a piece of fuzz off of the girly manly dinosaur. “It was just some cotton. Don’t get so flustered.”

Dongwoo’s head shot straight down, and softly muttered. “Turn left here.” Hoya did as he said and made a brisk left. When the two arrived at the college, Hoya’s mouth dropped.

“You go to Lawrence Seoul College?” He asked the pink-haired boy. The latter giggled and smiled. “Yeah, why? Impressed?” Hoya closed his mouth and looked at the other discontented.

“You go to the same school I do.”

“I know I’m impress- wait what? D-did I just hear you c-correctly?” Hoya grinned.

“Yeah. I go here.” Dongwoo leaned a bit back on his chair. What did I ever do to deserve this?

“S-so that means-”

“Yes. We will be going to school together from now on.”

Dongwoo just wanted to faint right here and now, but he realized the exam was starting right now.

“Crap! The exam! I’m going to be late!” he exclaimed. Dongwoo hurriedly rushed to the gates- only to find them closed and locked.

“Damn it!”

Hoya strolled over to Dongwoo, and touched the gate. “Let me handle this.” With a strong kick, the gate bars harshly flew open. Dongwoo stared with shock at his hubby husband lover Hoya.

“Whoa.” He murmured with belief. The muscular of the two grinned at pointed at the building.

“You coming in or not?” The flimsy boy nodded his head, yet continued to stare astonished at Hoya. “Well get moving then. We don’t have all day.” The uke pink dinosaur just stood there, amazed.

Hoya rolled his eyes, but went over to Dongwoo. Hoya lifted up Dongwoo, and carried him bridle style. Second time today. As soon as Dongwoo understood what was happening, he lightly hit Hoya’s chest.

“Put me down! Put me down this instant!” Dongwoo persisted, but nonetheless failed. When the two lovers men arrived at the testing room, they entered with a loud, BAM!

All the heads looked up from their previous positions to glance at the intruders. “Excuse me, but who are you?” The examiner asked. Dongwoo–who was still in Hoya’s arms- blushed and thrashed repeatedly until Hoya put him on the ground.

“Aish, this kid. I am Lee Hoya. Does that ring a bell?” The older man’s eyes widened, and he did a 90 degree bow.

“I-I’m s-so s-sorry, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter