Day 1 - Complete

When I'm With You

Class was over and it was time for biology. Again, Jiyong trusted Youngbae to show him the way to class in this huge school. 

"So, Hey, Jiyong, why'd you transfer here for" Youngbae asked.
He should be expecting questions, and he knew he'd have to answer them sooner or later. He thought he should just tell the truth from the beginning, so as to not get into any trouble later on.

"Oh, we had to move from my old town, me and my sister that is, she needed to be closer to the city."

"The city? why, wouldnt it be nicer out of town?"

"Hmm, yeah I guess it was bu-" 
Just before he could finish off his response, the second bell rang, indicating he was late for biology.

"Oh come on we gotta go! Mr. Yang gets really angry at late comers!" explained Youngbae.
After quickly running down the hall and up a flight of stairs, the boys made their way into the classroom. It was pretty much typical, having the diagrams of the anatomy of different animals on the wall, posters explaining the digestive system, and rows of shelves holding books, and jars, filled with certain specimens. Mr Yang did not appear to be a lenient man, as he stared at Jiyong with cold eyes. "Mr. Dong Youngbae and friend, why are you late to my class" Mr. Yang said. "Oh sir, this is Kwon Jiyong, he's new here and didnt know his way to class so I had to help him, that's why we're kinda late" Youngbae said nervously. "Alright, you can take a seat over there Mr. Kwon, next to Seungri, and Youngbae, right up front where I can see you"

With a loud groan, Youngbae made his way up to the front row of tables, and took his seat. Jiyong turned to face the direction in which this "seungri" was seated. He saw a cute boy, with ruffled black hair and tired eyes. He was smiling brightly, looking excited to see Jiyong, as if he'd known him his whole life. Oh great, he must be talkative, He thought to himself.

"Hey, I'm Seungri, my real names Seunghyun, but every one calls me Seungri! I dont know why, but yeah, Seungri! Or Hey, you could call me Ri, a lot of people call me Ri, Nice to meet you!!" he loudly whispered as he extended his left hand. Man he talks a lot. Jiyong took it and slightly bowed his head and smiled, as he took out his notebook to start taking the first notes of the year. The were going to begin learning about natural selection, and all that comes with it, heh, sounded boring to Jiyong. On the other hand, Seungri looked really interested and eager to learn having already scribbled down everything Mr. Yang has said. He appeared Younger than everyone else for some reason, but he seemed so bright, like he was giving off a radiant glow. It made Jiyong feel somewhat ok, and he didnt mind that he'd probably have to share a desk with him for the remainder of the class. 

"So, Jiyong hyung, how do you like this school?" asked Seungri.

"Hyung?" said Jiyong. Hmm was he actually younger?

"Oh yeah, I didn't mention, I'm two years younger, I may have skipped a grade or two hehe"

Woah this kid must be smart, thought Jiyong. He quickly looked around the classroom to see if that boy from the art class was here. There was no sign of him. Oh well, he wasn't that important anyway. There was however, a girl who was continously stealing glances of him, she was very pretty. She had a soft, gentle face and from what Jiyong could see, a pretty cute smile. The second she noticed he had caught on, she quickly turned away. Jiyong laughed quietly. "What's funny hyung, I wanna laugh too?!!?!?!?" Said Seungri as he turned to face Ji.

"Oh, nothing, I was just thinking to myself"

With that, the bell rang and students began to crowd the halls once again as they made their ways to their lockers. "Who's that girl who sits in the back row? you know, with the blonde hair?" asked Ji. "Blonde hair? Oh yeah thats Sandara Noona, she's really nice" Said Seungri as he walked with youngbae and Jiyong to their lockers."I see you've met Ri, right Jiyong, my word of advice, he's really annoying so stay aw-" "Hey no I'm not I'm not annoying I was being nice" Seungri shouted as he interrupted Youngbae. "Oh aha no its ok Youngbae, he seems like a good kid" replied Jiyong. "Hey Jiyong, just call me YB, it's easier" he laughed. Ji nodded and made his way to his locker.

After lunch and a couple more classes, the day had come to an end, and Jiyong coud finally go back to see Chaerin at the hospital. "So where do you live? we'll walk with you?" Seungri offered. " Leave him alone Ri you just met him" teased Youngbae. "Uhh i actually have somewhere to go before I head home, so it might take a while, I'll get going first then." he explained, trying to stay as friendly as he possibly could, they seemed like really nice people who he could eventually call his friends, so he wanted to try his best to keep on good terms with them. "Yeah sure, we'll see you tomorrow! Come on Seungri lets go, we're gonna be late for the bus!" YB shouted, as Seungri had wondered off to talk to a group of girls. Youngbae shook his head and smiled, running off to his direction, waving goodbye to Ji.

Jiyong took a bus down to the apartment, where he changed into more comfortable clothes, and packed a bag of new clothes for chaerin. He then took a taxi down to the hospital, where Chaerin was waiting for him, and rudely complaining about her food. 

"I don't like mushrooms why would you even think to put mushrooms in the soup" She snapped. An upset nurse looked at her sadly apologising countless times for her harmless mistake. "Chaerin what's wrong with you?!" Jiyong yelled. "Why are you being so impolite, she's trying to help you, have you ever told her you didn't like mushrooms, I don't think so!" she seemed so frustrated and tired. He didn't want to make her any worse so he tried to calm himself down. "I-I don't know, I'm s-sorry, I didn't mea-" She began, before she broke down into tears. She sobbed for a good 5 minutes, as Jiyong allowed her to let it out. She needed it sometimes. The nurse nodded and left them together in her room. Jiyong fed her the rice and vegetables which came alongside the soup, and gave her a glass of water. After a nurse had come in to give her some medication, Jiyong began to her head and she fell asleep. 

He looked out of the window, and observed how the city life began to come alive, seeing as it was reaching the later hours of the night. He continued to watch the gray clouds move slowly across the navy blue sky, before he too drifted off into a deep sleep.