~ Chapter 14

Always be mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s been 2 weeks since Yoo Min and I left, everything has been amazing. I haven’t had to teach Yoo Min any lessons for a while, she’s finally learning. I knew once she spent more time with me she would love me, I just knew it. I love her with all my heart and I know she does also.

 I decided that I’m going to ask Yoo Min to marry me. I already bought a ring, I bought it the day before I took her. I know she’s going to say yes, well I hope. If she doesn’t I don’t know what I might do to her. She wouldn’t dare say no, would she? If she loves me like she says she does then I know Yoo Min would say yes. I plan on asking her tonight, over a romantic dinner. I’ve been planning to ask her for a while now I already have everything planned out, and every things going to be perfect.

~~

 

I lit the 2 candles on the table, I stepped back to admirer my work. I set up a romantic dinner for Yoo Min and me. It looks amazing, I know Yoo Min will just love it. I pressed my hand to my pocket to feel the small box, Yoo Min’s ring. I felt nervous, what happens if she says no, or she doesn’t like the dinner? I worked really hard on this dinner, I don’t want her to hate it. If Yoo Min hates it, then she would be an ungrateful . Then I would have to teach her another lesson, I don’t want to teach her another lesson but if I had to then I would.

I can already imagine what Yoo Min looks like right now, I got her a new dress. An off the shoulder light baby blue dress that stopped right above her knees. Yoo Min looks amazing in light blue. I know she’ll just look absolutely beautiful.

I went and finished setting up, just thinking about me and Yoo Min’s future together. One day me and her will start a family of our own, nobody will bother us ever again because I know one day they’ll stop looking for her, they will give up. They’re ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter