Why? 1/2

Adventures of the Heart [REVIEWING UNDER PROGRESS]

"Who's my new target?" A cold voice resounded throughout the whole room.

"This. This girl here is the new target. Kill her as quickly as possible. The Dragons are also chasing after her, I don't want them to surpass us Shadows. You will have 1 million won if you succeed. Understand?"

"Make it 1 billion won. Or else, don't ever think that I will help you."

A sigh was heard. "You are always a difficult person, Sooyeon. Fine... 1 billion won in exchange."

Smirking, the assassin raised his hand, giving an "okay" sign before leaving the room. Kim Taeyeon... Don't worry; your time will come soon.

***

A danshin girl was seen walking on the streets herself. Argh! Finally got away from all those stupid bodyguards. Not as if I will get attacked by some stupid people!

It's war, you coward, just watch

You made her cry again

You coward, you, who messed with my love, it's war

 

Suddenly, her cell phone rang. "Yeoboseyo? Oh, hi Soo! I am at the shopping mall now! Where are you? I can't see you! Huh? You mean you won't be coming already? Aish, you stupid tall girl! Whatever! Okay, okay. Bye!" Muttering, Taeyeon kept her phone back in her pocket. Stupid Sooyoung is not coming... What should I do?

Unknown to Taeyeon, Sooyeon was on the rooftop of the shopping mall, observing her. Matching Taeyeon's profile with the picture in his hand, Sooyeon smirked. So, this is Kim Taeyeon huh? Nice.

Preparing his gears, Sooyeon lifted up his beloved rifle and aimed it at Taeyeon as he prepared to do a clean shot.

Suddenly, Sooyeon saw something from the corner of his eye. Looking, he saw a guy loading his gun from inside a car. Looking closer with his binoculars, Sooyeon realised it was Taecyeon, a assassin from Dragons.

Cursing, Sooyeon debated on what to do. If he shot Taeyeon now, he would get the 1 billion won. Should he shoot her now? However, he felt a tug in his heart at the thought of seeing the girl drop dead.

Muttering, Sooyeon cursed yet again. Why had the Dragons came? Damn it. Breathing, Sooyeon changed the direction of his rifle so that it was pointing towards Taecyeon now.

Taking aim, he pressed his hand on the trigger and fired. Headshot. Sooyeon smirked as he watched Taecyeon slump down in the car.

Keeping his gears, Sooyeon ran down from the shopping mall and tailed Taeyeon yet again, to find a chance to shoot her.

***

What should I do now? I am so bored. Taeyeon thought as she walked along the streets. Suddenly, she felt a jerk on her arm and someone pulled her into a back alley. Taeyeon tried to scream the hand immediately clamped on . "Shut up. I am trying to save you god damn it." A voice hissed. "Now, I am going to release you, but shut up, and don't talk."

Slowly, Taeyeon felt the hand that is clamping on removed. Frozen with terror, Taeyeon dare not do anything but just stood still. "Yah, why are you standing so still for?" The voice asked her with a hint of amusement. Taeyeon gulped and turned around slowly before gasping at the sight in front of her.

A young man in his twenties with blonde hair was staring at her with his brown orbs. The man was probably the most handsome guy Taeyeon had seen. The guy was a little tanned and had one ear pierced with a black earring on it, and wearing a black leather jacket and skinnies just made him more mysterious. "Am I that good-looking?" The guy asked.

Taeyeon snapped out of her trance and flushed a deep red. Suddenly, she heard shouting. The guy immediately blocked her and looked around warily.

"Well, well, look at what we have got here! Isn't it Shadows top assassin, the legendary Ice who moves like shadow and kill without blinking? It's surprising to meet you here with .. Kim Taeyeon!" A guy said as he appeared from the shadows of the back alley. Following him was 3 more guys all clad in red vests while the guy who spoke, presumably the leader wore a gold vest.

"Well, it's nice to see you here, Jay. Aren't you supposed to be chasing other rich people?" Ice said calmly. Jay chuckled. "Well, Ice. Aren't you suppose to kill the girl behind you? Why are you saving her huh? You kill her, you get 1 billion won. Nothing to lose right? Oh! Or do you want to play with her before killing her? Well, you could share a little bit of her with me, brother!"

"Watch your words, Jay. Or be careful that your hands will break." Ice said coldly, staring at Jay right in the eye. Even though Jay didn't show it, he still felt nervous as he stared back. He still remembered Ice ruthlessness when he last met him. Ice had killed Jay's companion, Chansung and Junsu, with just one bullet that pierced through Chansung head and then Junsu heart.

Now, Taecyeon whom their boss had sent to kill Taeyeon had no news too. Jay knew that he was dead once he saw Taecyeon in his car, slumping on the steering wheel with a hole in his head. Now, even though Jay had brought the strongest fighter in his team, Nichkhun, Junho and Wooyoung to fight Ice, he still had no confidence. He knew that Ice could kill ten men in one minute. He had seen it with his own eyes.

Now, standing in front of Ice, Jay wanted to turn tail and run. However, he knew he couldn't do that because he would lose face in front of his comrades.

"Why? Unable to move now huh, Jay? Are you scared that the 4 of you will die like Chansung and Junsu?" Ice said as he smirked. Jay, who was hot headed, flared at Ice comment. Rage took over as he charged at Ice. Nichkhun tried to hold him back but couldn't. Ice laughed, making Jay stop in his track. Ice’s laugh made him shiver.

Changing tactics, he whipped out his gun and fired at Ice. Ice stopped laughing and dodged all the bullets, pulling Taeyeon with him and covering her at the same time. Then, he told Taeyeon to sit on the boxes and ran towards Jay.

Jay let out a cry of pain when he felt a bullet pierce through his right hand. Looking up, he saw Ice standing with a hand gun in his hand. "I hate such despicable tactics, Jay. If you want to fight, you fight like a man." Ice hissed as he kicked Jay in the groin, making Jay cry out.

Seeing that Jay was in trouble, Nichkhun, Junho and Wooyoung all charged at Ice. Ice dodged their attacks and shot Junho and Wooyoung in their legs and arms with only four bullets. Both of them cried out in pain as it happened all too fast. Ice could see Nichkhun's hesitation.

He beckoned Nichkhun to come forward as he charged at Nichkhun. Sending a punch to Nichkhun's face, Ice followed up by giving a back kick to his face and then kicked him in the stomach. Nichkhun, who was not prepared at all, lay on the floor in pain. Ice lifted his hand gun and with a bang, shot Nichkhun in the heart.

Suddenly, a bang and a cry resounded throughout the whole alley. Whipping around, Ice saw Jay's handgun billowing smoke, while Taeyeon clutched her left shoulder and cried. Knowing that Jay had shot Taeyeon, Ice felt rage coming and saying a cold "Goodbye." to Jay, shot him before running over to Taeyeon. "C'mon, get up. Got to get your injury treated." Sooyeon muttered frantically as he carried Taeyeon in bridal style and ran out.

***

A black-haired guy sat on his couch, eating the ramen he had just cooked. Just as he sat down, his door banged open. Shocked, he looked up and saw a blonde hair guy with a girl in his hands. "Hey, Sooyeon. What brings you here?" He asked, asking as he saw his best friend who rarely came by since getting a new job. "Miyoung, lend me your first aid kit." Sooyeon said, panting from the run.

Miyoung had never seen his friend in this state before. Standing up, he walked over to his cupboard and took the first aid kit, following Sooyeon who was walking to the bedroom. Sooyeon laid Taeyeon carefully on the bed and took the first aid kit from Miyoung.

Opening it, he took a pair of tweezers from the kit and then whispered, “This may hurt a little now, Taeyeon. Just bear with me." Slowly,  Sooyeon rolled up Taeyeon's sleeve and carefully, he took out the bullet, grasping the small metallic object. Taeyeon whimpered in pain, causing Sooyeon to look up immediately.

"Are you okay?" Sooyeon asked, worried. Taeyeon clenched her teeth and nodded. Sooyeon slowly cleaned Taeyeon's wound, looking up occasionally to see if Taeyeon is okay. After cleaning, Sooyeon placed a gauze on top and wrapped it with a roller bandage.

"Done." Sooyeon said as he stood up. Seeing Taeyeon sweating, Sooyeon placed his hand on her forehead and felt that it was hot. Immediately, he ran out to look for a thermometer. Finding one, Sooyeon placed it in Taeyeon's mouth. Seeing her temperature 38 degree Celsius, Sooyeon immediately prepared a tub of cold water, ice and a piece of cloth.

Taking out the cloth, Sooyeon wrapped it with ice and dabbed it on Taeyeon's forehead and neck. Taeyeon squirmed as her skin came in contact with the cold ice. After all the ice had melted, Sooyeon dipped the cloth in the cold water and wrung it dry before folding and placing it on Taeyeon's forehead.

He went into the kitchen to take another cloth as he repeated his actions and placed the cloth on Taeyeon's neck. Lastly, he covered Taeyeon with his leather jacket and placed a blanket over Taeyeon. After he is done, Sooyeon cleared the place and left Taeyeon sleeping peacefully in the room.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related  Play it.  T-ara We were in love.

"You like her, don't you?" Miyoung asked Sooyeon as the two buddies lay outside on the rooftop of Miyoung's house, gazing at the sky. "I... I don't know." Sooyeon said slowly. "You know, Miyoung, my job endangers me in a lot of way. I could get killed anytime, anywhere. I am supposed to kill Taeyeon, yet, I saved her from the Dragons. I don't even know what I am doing now." Sooyeon sighed as he closed his eyes.

"It just proves that you are humane, Sooyeon." Miyoung said as he smiled. "To be serious, I have never seen you so worried over someone before. The most powerful symptom of love is a tenderness which becomes at time almost insupportable. You never cared for anyone. Yet, you are caring over this girl so much. Every action she do, you take notice. Every injury she have, you become concerned. Do you dare to say that you don't like her?"

"No, no. I cannot, cannot love her. No. Argh! I don't know anymore! Damn it! Why is love such a complicated thing huh? Even if I love her, she may not love me back." Sooyeon muttered and ruffled his hair.

"To love is nothing, to be loved is something. To love and be loved is everything. We are all born for love, Sooyeon. It is the principle of existence, and its only end. Let me ask you, when your heart finds another, what's a cloud more or less in the sky?" Miyoung said as he asked Sooyeon softly before climbing down from the rooftop, leaving Sooyeon thinking.

So what if I wished for nothing beyond her smile, and to walk with her thus, hand in hand, along a sun-warmed, flower-bordered path? Taeyeon, to see you was to love you but you, forever. We can never be together. I am supposed to kill you, not be together with you. I want to stay right here and never move. I want to love you, see you smile and make you happy. Yet I can't, and... it's killing me.

***

Scanning his eyes over the guns, Sooyeon picked a CZ 75 B (http://www.aquilafaa...es/image001.jpg) handgun. "Nice choice, sir! This CZ 75 B is light, have a large capacity double-column magazine, a comfortable grip that won't make your gun drop and high accuracy of fire. The sights are outfitted with a three-dot illuminating system for better aiming in poor visibility conditions, suitable for combat shooting." The shopkeeper explained.

"I will take this gun. Do you have any M16A4 assault rifles here? I also need to buy some magazines too." The shopkeeper showed Sooyeon the rifle and Sooyeon took it, weighing it. (http://i283.photobuc...andardIssue.jpg) "Sure, I will buy this too. By the way, do you all sell gloves here? My glove had worn out." Sooyeon asked.

"Yes, we have them sir. See this pair here? (http://i00.i.aliimg....ting_Gloves.jpg) It's a police fighting glove, with Carbon fiber knuckles and panels to deflect blows and debris. There's foam injected padded knuckles and wrist, leather shell with reinforced palms, double reinforced stitching and elasticized wrist and a inner lining of breathable tricot." Nodding, Sooyeon bought them all and placed everything in his gun bag.

 

Running his fingers through her hair, Sooyeon sighed. Seemingly to hear him, Taeyeon woke up, grimacing while clutching her hand. "Sorry, did I wake you up?" Sooyeon asked concernedly. "No, I am okay." Taeyeon smiled and looked up at Sooyeon. "Okay." Sooyeon said with a smile on his face. "Here, eat your medicine and drink some water." Taeyeon scrunched up her nose and nodded. After Taeyeon ate her medicine, she went back to sleep and Sooyeon packed his gears for the oncoming trip he is going to.

Flashback

"Kim Taeyeon...Who are you huh?" Sooyeon smirked as he looked through Taeyeon's profile. Suddenly, a column of words caught his eyes. "Well, well, what have we got here?" Sooyeon asked to no one in particular as he read.

Father Kim Hyoyeon: Assassinated by member Dragons

Mother Lee Sunny: Assassianted by Dragons

"Assassinated by Dragons... Interesting. But why? Hmm... Lee Sunny... Isn't she Boss daughter? Funny. Should I call Boss to clarify? If she's Boss daughter, then Boss granddaughter should be Kim Taeyeon. Why would he kill his granddaughter?" Sooyeon mused as questions popped in his head.

"Aish, who cares. As long as i get my money, everything will be fine."

Sooyeon sat down on the couch, rubbing on his temples. He planned to go back to Boss and ask about everything, before taking revenge for Taeyeon by eliminating Dragons. He knew that he is risking his life. Why am I helping Taeyeon with the stake of my life? Sooyeon thought as he kicked the table lightly.

A pile of papers dropped down and Sooyeon picked it up quickly. Words caught his eye as he picked up an envelope.

To: Mr Hwang Miyoung

Dear Mr Hwang, you have not pay your rent yet for the last 2 months. If this continues, we will cut off all electrical and water supplies from your home and take back your house. You have until 18 December 2012, Monday to pay up your bill. Thank you.

Regards,

xx xx Company

Placing down the papers, Sooyeon sighed for the umpteenth time that day. Miyoung had troubles, yet he didn't even tell him. Standing up, he went to the garage and took out his hand gun. Bouncing it in his hand, Sooyeon load the gun and fired at the glass bottles, practicing his curve shot.

After practicing and Sooyeon got accustomed to his guns, he went back to the house. He wrote a post-it note and stick it to the photo frame that contained Miyoung and his photo. "I am leaving for a while to do something. Please help me to take care of Taeyeon, I will come back soon."

As Sooyeon took one last glance at Taeyeon's sleeping face, he went off to find out about Taeyeon's parent death. Time for adventure.