–7.

Catch the Rebound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ashy brown eyed man is rendered shocked, and he needs a couple of moments until the information sinks in. Jongmin is gone. His son is gone!

Taehee pumps her tiny fists against his chest, crying out hysterically and demanding the man to bring back her son.

Jongin, however, he’s left to stare down at the woman, wanting to wrap his arms around her and to tell her that everything was going to be alright, but… Something was stopping him. The cruel reality that she no longer belonged to him.

“What do you mean by ‘disappeared’?” The man eventually finds the strength to ask, as he rests his hands on her shoulders.

Because Taehee wouldn’t show any signs of ceasing her crying, Jongin shook her ever so slightly. It broke his heart to see her like this. What has happened to the Park Taehee he used to…

“Snap out of it, woman!” He yells at her with annoyance.

Taehee flinches and looks up at him, eyes widened with shock and disbelief. Had this just happened?

“Come back to the Taehee who would make the strongest man cry! Calm down and let’s think logically.” He tries to pursue her, albeit he’s also shaking deep inside. “Why do you say he disappeared?”

Barely unable to stop from shaking, Taehee tries to explain. “I-I had to stay longer at work to finish some paperwork. After he returned home from his quality time with you, Minnie called me. I got home half an hour ago, but neither he nor Taemin were at home. I tried to call them, but nothing!” And another set of tears fall.

A frown darkens his face as he thinks over the things Taehee had just said.

“Let’s not think of the worst and instead try to look for him in the neighborhood. I’ll assist you until you are able to get in touch with Taemin.” Jongin speaks the other’s name through gritted teeth.

Because of the worries, Taehee had collapsed on his floor, but it is Jongin who helps her back standing. The woman nods, still feeling lost.

“Thank you for doing this, although you aren’t supposed to…” She whispers as she looks up to him, through thick, black lashes.

The man is stunned for a moment. Did she truly think that he won’t be responsible for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter