IT'S BEEN FOUR ING YEARS [Update]

100 Degrees Celcius

Hey. WookiesLongLostTwinsie here. (You're awesome if you get that reference!)

You're probably confused, maybe even angry? Where have we been? Why did we lead you on with all those promises of new chapters, fill you with false hope just to leave you in the dust? How could we betray you this way?

Yeah, I know. We .

When my best friend Hellena and I began this fic, we just wanted to have some fun: it was nothing serious. As time passed, school just got more and more crazy and thoughts of fic writing slipped from our minds. Every once in a while, we'd remember it and say, "hey man, that was fun! We should keep writing it!" Tragically, nothing ever became of those musings.

That was four years ago. Back then, we were just tiny high school sophomores. Now, we're in college and we've got a few more years of tough life experience and a more jaded worldview. One day- while Hellena and I were Skyping- now having lived in different cities for almost two years, we decided that it was finally, after such a long estrangement, time to revive 100 Degrees Celcius.

Initially, we thought it would be a super cool and fun, sort of nostalgic thing for us to do as friends. That's our main goal- for it to be a fun thing for us. However, after we made this decision and I signed into my AFF account for the first time in YEARS, I was shocked to discover the amount of love that exists (existed?) for this fic. After getting over the shock of the new AFF format (remember when it used to be green???). I am more excited about getting this fic back up and running.

I realize Super Junior is old news at this point, relegated to the shadows as a veteran Kpop group in favor of younger, fresher stars (I'm looking at you BTS). But I know there's some E.L.F's still out there. So if you were reading this fic when it first came out four years ago, and are still aware of it (that's hardcore man!) or if you're a newbie that happens to stumble across whatever this is, I'd be honored if you joined us on this journey.

To those who read the fic years ago, and were left out in the cold, I deeply apologize. I hope Hellena and I can make it up to you.

Stay Badass,

WookiesLongLostTwin 

 

Hello everyone,

 

Hellena here. I know my bestie already apologized, but I wanted to also the the time to apologize to all of you. So many of you believed in us and supported us, and I am so grateful for that. I am very sorry that we let you guys down after being gone for so many years. Thank you so much to everyone for your continued love and support! We will definitely not fail you guys again and will update regularly. 

Love,

~Hellena