Banana Buster

Of Aerodynamics, Blue Uniforms, and Crappy Airline Food

Banana Buster

****

 
LE FANTERBULOUS LIST OF VOCABOWOW WORDS 
 
1.  stahare (n.) - hard stare

2. seathing (adj.) [pronounced as seething] - seething and seating combined

3. fleeks (n.) - flared cheeks

4. snisper (v.) - to snarl and whisper (used before)

5. Soonpai (n.) - Kai's nickname for his endearing boyfriend, Kyungsoo; combined 'Soo' and 'senpai'

6. flawk (adj.) - flustered and awkward (i shortened it to be flawk)

7. Banana Buster (n.) - in the chapter

 

                                                                                                         ****
 

 

            It has been approximately a month since Kim Minseok a.k.a. XiuMin has officially joined the premises of the EXOtic airport crew.

            Because of this, the other members decided that it would be a perfect time to do the initiation ceremony.

            Along with revealing other things.

 

 

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


 

            "It's only been a month since I've joined." XiuMin said to himself as he walked into the room with grogginess in his system on a Friday morning. "Only a month."

            "Well damn, boy." He heard Jongdae's voice next to him.

            Kris wolf-whistled before clapping his hands slowly. "Good job, rookie! The last person that we had to stick around for that long was SeKai, and look where they've ended up now."

            Joonmyeon shook his head as he followed the direction in which the blond was gesturing to, showing that the two were having an intense Pokemon battle on their Gameboys (why SeHun's was a limited purple edition with a crappily scribbled 'lol my balls' on a crappily drawn bubble tea, XiuMin didn't really want to know). "Honestly, is that supposed to be a good thing that they're like this because they stuck with us?"

            Yixing frowned. "I still don't understand."

            The pilot wrapped his arms around the waist of his boyfriend before leaning forward to nuzzle his nose into Yixing's neck. "You don't have to, babe."

            Tao shuddered. "Well, I guess it's a good thing that you stayed for this long, right?"

            Baekhyun nodded furiously. "I think it's time to do the thing."

            LuHan stopped supporting SeHun to glare at his partner in crime. "Baekhyun, no."

            Jongdae, with an arm wrapped around XiuMin's shoulders to which the latter just noticed, furrowed his eyebrows. "I could've sworn we swore off the thing."

            Chanyeol frowned. "No, we didn't."

            Tao gave him a stahare*. "Just because you wanna side with your boyfriend doesn't mean you have to agree with everything he says, even if they're lies."

            XiuMin raised an awkward hard. "New guy still. Anyone gonna tell me what's going on?"

            "!"

            Everyone swiveled to look at a seathing* LuHan with the addition of a new stain on his black skinnies and white V-neck. 

            "Dammit, this was new, too..."

            No one made a sound as SeHun sighed before pausing the battle and standing up to walk over. 

            The taller grabbed a tissue out of his pocket before bending his knees and placing his hands on both sides of the armrests on the black chair, gently dabbing LuHan's mouth with the tissue. "Gosh, Lu, you gotta be more careful." He whipped out another tissue as LuHan's cheek turned crimson and started wiping the stained areas and his chest to absorb the water off his body.

            "Sorry, Hun..." The older muttered before biting his bottom lip as SeHun continued to wipe the water, cheeks turning even darker.

            SeHun leaned in, gently brushing LuHan's fringe away with his fingertips. "It's aight, babe. Just be more careful next time, okay?"

            An unintentionally synchronized gasp echoed throughout the room as the maknae sweetly pecked the older's forehead before stuffing his hands into his jean pockets and coolly walking back to the beanbag where his purple Gameboy was.

            "What." Baekhyun started off.

            "The." Jongdae narrowed his eyes.

            "." Kyungsoo finished, stomping over to LuHan with the addition of the furious members.

            LuHan gulped. "U-uh, g-guys, I can explain-"

            "Oh, I'd love to hear your explanation." Tao snarled, crossing his arms.

            Kai sighed as he briefly looked at the flower boy sliding down his chair like a coward under all the all the ferocious stares the others were giving him. "Knock it off, guys. It's not that big."

            Kris threw a glare at him. "Don't act like you didn't know that we wouldn't react this way when we found out about you and Kyungsoo."

            The younger looked at him incredulously. "Can we leave my boyfriend out of this please?"

            Kyungsoo didn't even bother looking back at his significant other as he said, "Too bad, your boyfriend's already involved."

            SeHun laughed. "Come on guys, stop scaring him."

            Baekhyun turned around slowly to narrow his eyes at the taller. "Shut the hell up, SeHun. We're busy here."

            LuHan was now sweating in his seat. "G-Guys-"

            Kris and Joonmyeon stepped forward, a dangerous glint in both their eyes. "LuHan, is there something you'd like to tell us all?"

            The addressed male swallowed, a croak escaping his closed mouth. "Um, uh, n-no thank you-"

            SeHun sighed. "Guys, lay off already. Leave him alone."

            XiuMin whirled around slowly with squinted eyes before receiving a subtle nod from the other members, which was all the encouragement he needed to tackle the maknae onto the floor.
 
            Kyungsoo slid across the floor to put the assaulted minor into a headlock, eyes sparkling evilly. 

            Baekhyun leaned down with a vicious snarl to confront the maknae who had trouble trying to get even breathing. "And why should we?"

            SeHun rolled his eyes. "Guys, I know you get defensive and about this stuff, but come on -"

            Tao narrowed his eyes. "Is there something we should all know, Oh SeHun?"

            "I mean, not really. You guys should be able to figure it out." He retorted, wincing as Kyungsoo held him tighter. 

            Jongdae leaned forward and repeated the same question with the same dangerous tone and emphasis. "Is there something we should all know, Oh SeHun?"

            Chanyeol and Kris stood in front, towering the others even from the background with murderous stares. "Yeah, SeHun, is there?"

            LuHan sighed. "Come on guys, you don't need to hurt him too-"

            When Yixing sent him a glare, he immediately shut up and crawled into a ball, whimpering in his chair.

            SeHun groaned, flinging off Kyungsoo and XiuMin, to walk over to the second oldest.

            LuHan sniffled once more before looking up at SeHun with glassy eyes.

            The maknae sighed before cautiously weaving his hands under LuHan's shoulders and under his knees, causing the older to let out an "EEP" with fleeks*.

            Everybody watched silently with squinted eyes as SeHun bounced the Chinese male up and down in his sturdy arms while whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

            Chanyeol bent down to hear Baekhyun snisper* into his ear, "I never knew SeHun could actually be a man for once."

            LuHan stopped sniffling, but he continued to snuggle into SeHun's chest as the maknae continued to comfort him.

            XiuMin poked Jongdae. "Does this happen often?"

            Jongdae slapped a hand over his mouth. "Sh, this is the first time this ever happened. This is something that cannot be missed."

            Once LuHan looked up, SeHun met him halfway and their lips were connected in a manner that obviously made it seem like that this was not their first kiss.

            However, their kiss was interrupted by the sound of Baekhyun, Tao, Kyungsoo, and Yixing's sobs, the sound of Jongdae laughing maniacally, and the sound of Kris and Joonmyeon yelling at everyone with threats.

            LuHan, cheeks flaring, swatted SeHun's shoulder. "I thought we agreed that not yet!"

            SeHun let a sheepish shrug. "I'm sorry."

            The Chinese sighed, digging his face into the maknae's neck. "You're lucky I actually love you, my number one fan."

            The maknae shamelessly giggled. "Senpai finally noticed me."

            Kai winced. "Ew, gross."

            XiuMin shook his head, being the only witness for (and yet, not a part of) the commotion. "God, why am I even still here?"



 

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


 

            "So let me get this straight," XiuMin said after listening to the Couple Line and their stories. "So, Joonmyeon and Yixing are naturally fluffy, but they have good ."

            The addressed couple nodded. "Yeah, we just don't like letting BaekLu finding out about it and writing about it on The Website."

            LuHan frowned. "You ."

            Yixing stared hard at the shorter. "Yes, in fact, I do. But so does Joonmyeon, so-"

            Kai snickered and held out his hand for the unicorn to high-five while LuHan choked on his spit.

            XiuMin waved a hand. "And then, Baekhyun and Chanyeol actually got into jail multiple times because of their ideas and always had either Kyungsoo, Joonmyeon, or Kris to bail them out?"

            Chanyeol shrugged. "Actually, there's no need for past tense."

            Baekhyun nodded eagerly. "We still do get in jail and then get bailed because of our ideas, but it's totally worth it."

            The new employee turned to the next couple. "Kyungsoo and Kai got accused of ual assault in America?"

            Kyungsoo groaned. "Please don't bring it up, I was intoxicated."

            Kai giggled. "More like you were overdosed with alcohol ohohohohohoho- OW OW SOONPAI* STOP HITTING ME WITH THE SPATULA PLEASE THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR IT!"

            XiuMin cleared his throat and glared at the newest couple. "So, apparently, LuHan fell in love with his biggest fan?"

            SeHun nodded eagerly while LuHan blushed madly.

            XiuMin groaned. "I can't believe that more than half the crew are basically romantically involved with each other."

            Baekhyun flashed a wicked smirk. "Don't act like you're not romantically involved with anybody."

            The rookie gulped. "W-What are you t-talking about?"

            LuHan leaned forward to snisper. "Your crush on Kim Jongdae."

            XiuMin stood up, laughing awkwardly and waving his hands. "L-Look, there's nothing going on and we never did anything-"

            SeHun scoffed. "How can we be so sure? At this rate, you guys probably kissed."

            Baekhyun pointed at him. "You guys already kissed!"

            The baozi blushed. "W-When, then?"

            Kyungsoo snapped his fingers in realization before looking at the flawk* male with wide eyes and a wide mouth. "Ah! When Baekhyun and I were coming to find you guys!"

            Chanyeol gasped. "AND HE DIDN'T CARE TO TELL ME?!"

            XiuMin shook his head furiously. "No no no! We never kissed then!"

            Kai's head snapped up to look at the new employee. "Then? What do you mean by then ?"

 Yixing gasped loudly while Joonmyeon made a creeper face. "SO THEY DID KISS!"

            LuHan craned his neck to stare at the sweating XiuMin. "WHEN, WHERE, AND HOW THE DID Y'ALL KISS ALREADY?"

            Baekhyun cackled. "I ING KNEW IT! I NEED TO GET TAO TO GIVE ME FIFTY BUCKS NOW!"

            Joonmyeon nudged the flustered baozi. "Aye, aye, aye, XiuMin. At this rate, you two will get together in no time!"

            Yixing nodded eagerly.

            XiuMin bit his lip as his cheek flared up even more. "Oh my god you guys seriously-"

            LuHan threw his hands up into the air and clapped loudly, earning everyone's attention. "ALRIGHT, MY BABIES! MOMMA'S GONNA PLACE A BET RIGHT NOW !"
 
            Once the eight members gathered round LuHan, he smirked. "Alright, let's place a bet on XiuChen!"

            Kyungsoo nodded, leaning onto Kai. "Oooh~ What kind of bet?"

            LuHan smiled wickedly. "Let's do one to see how long it'll take for them to get together!"

            XiuMin sighed. "Um, guys, I'm still here, you know-"

            Kai threw down his hand. "I bet fifty bucks that they'll be together within a year."

            Kyungsoo swatted his shoulder. "That's too far! I bet seventy on ten months!"

            Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Chanyeol and I bet seventy-five on six months!"

            SeHun nodded. "Same with BaekYeol."

            Yixing blinked. "Joonmyeon and I bet a hundred on four months exactly from now."

            XiuMin sighed. "Why do I even bother-"

            LuHan smiled deviously. "I bet five hundred on approximately three months and twenty-six days from now, a.k.a. Kim Jongdae's birthday on September 21st."

            "Sounds good to me."

            LuHan copied the bet options into his phone before the Couple Line shook hands on it.

            XiuMin let out a cry of relief as Jongdae appeared, immediately latching onto him.

            Jongdae chuckled. "Sorry, ladies! But now, the second part of Banana Buster* has to start, so get ready!"

            The new employee raised an eyebrow as Jongdae led him out of the chaotic room. "Banana Buster?"

            "You'll find out soon enough."

            "I don't think I want to know at all."



 

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


 

            After Jongdae abdandoned him in the closet, XiuMin found himself facing eleven figures in black cloaks, hoods covering their faces.

            XiuMin blinked. "Am I supposed to join the cult or something?"

            Jongdae groaned. "Are you kidding me? The only reason I left you in that closet was for you to put on the damn cloak!"

            "...Oh..."

            "Ugh, you're lucky you're cute, I'll let it pass." Kris mumbled, loud enough for everybody to hear.

            XiuMin awkwardly slid into it, melting into a puddle when he realized that it was made out of silk. "Okay, I'm, uh, I guess I'm ready?"

            "Follow us." A bold-ish voice said before walking away with the other eleven.

            The baozi looked at them with apathy. "Joonmyeon, your commanding voice , just saying."

            Kris sharply elbowed the pilot in the ribs. "I told you I should've said that, he knows us too well."

            "And Kris, you're being way too loud!" XiuMin smiled.

            "."

            "Shut up, goddammit."

            "All I did was curse, damn SeHun."

            XiuMin shook his head as he trailed the black figures. "You people are seriously too much."


 

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

 

            "Alright, we have arrived!" Joonmyeon said.

            XiuMin blinked. "Now, what? Am I supposed to be the subject of a cult initiation or something?"

            Baekhyun whistled. "Damn, this one catches on fast."

            LuHan jabbed Baekhyun, who doubled over in pain, before clearing his throat and commanding, "Kim Minseok! This is no ordinary cult you are joining!"

            Chanyeol cleared his throat. "This cult is..." He paused for dramatic effect. "Exotic."

            XiuMin blinked at the pun, unaffected by all means.

            Kris stepped forward and removed his hood. "In order to join, you must sing and dance in this outfit to a selected song. Things will work out from there."

            "...Please tell me you're ting me right now." The new employee groaned as SNSD's Genie blasted through the room, causing everyone to sassily whip their heads back and forth while dancing. 

            And he honestly wasn't surprised to see Baekhyun leading the pyramid formation with perfectly executed moves and perfect singing with LuHan, Kyungsoo, and Yixing behind him.

            After laughing at how the rest couldn't dance (especially Kris and Jongdae), XiuMin found himself shoved between Jongdae and Kyungsoo, laughing as he executed the moves as best as he could.

            Right after the song ended, the new employee was again captured and thrown into unknown whereabouts.

            However, this time, all the flight crew employees were there.

            "Gentlemen!" Joonmyeon proclaimed with wide arms, as if he were preaching. "It is time! For the initiation ceremony, or as we call it, Banana Buster, to execute its last section!"

            At once, XiuMin was thrown onto the floor by an apologetic Chanyeol and SeHun, groaning as he hit the floor on his . 

            "God, you guys, at least be gentle."

            Kyungsoo muffled his laughter as Baekhyun muttered to LuHan. "That's what she said."

            "Kim Minseok!" Kris exclaimed, holding a thick book in his right arm while the left one was stretched out on top of XiuMin's head. "Would you like to officially join this exotic crew?"

            "Um."

            Kai elbowed him, causing him to cry out as XiuMin hit his jaw in return. "Say yes, ."

            "Ye."

            "Alright, now you just need to do the most important thing!" Joonmyeon said as he held out the yellow object in front of the new employee's face.

            XiuMin looked incredulously at them. "You just want me to eat this banana?"

            Kris nodded. "There's a reason we call this Banana Buster."

            SeHun nodded too. "Just so you know, as soon as you take a bite, you have to eat the entire thing."

            XiuMin sighed before taking a bite and spitting it out, making the piece of vinegar banana land on Kris's face. 

            Of course, he was too busy gagging and throwing up mushy vinegar banana to notice Kris's girly throwdown.

            In a nutshell, Joonmyeon and Kris ended up with fifty-three bruises in total while XiuMin ended up throwing up legitimately, so it was honestly just complete chaos. 



 

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


 

            "So," Jongdae slung his arm around XiuMin's shoulder. "How does it feel to officially be a part of the EXOtic crew?"

            XiuMin sighed. "Was it supposed to make me feel any different? Because honestly, it didn't."

            The taller thwacked his nose. "Hey! That was by far the best one!"

            "I don't know if that's either a compliment or an insult."

            "Take it as both then, Minnie."



 

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


 

            "Did you hear that?" Baekhyun snispered to Kyungsoo. "He calls XiuMin 'Minnie'."

            Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes. "Oh my god, they're progressing faster than we thought."

            "Hey, ers, shut the hell up."



 

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆




lmao hai
so i wanted to update
and i did
btw i finished the baekyeol oneshot for this story
basically baekyeol gets together in the weirdest way lol i loved making it
up next for oneshots is kaisoo then hunhan
and eventually one last otp :3
but yeah
here's the baekyeol oneshot again
and kbai

YO READ MY OTHER
 
My Brother is in... MBLAQ!?!?!? (MBLAQ with you as their little dorm mate because one of them is your brother ;D. Romcom.)
 
Kpop to Pokemon (where I compare your idols to Pokemon c: I need to update this too XD)
 
The Magnizzling and Fanterbulous Days of Kit Kat Caitlyn (a sassy Internet journal that holds the information of my cracky school life XD)

'Kik'ing Off on Kik!• EXO's Kik Accounts (it's like a cracky EXO chatroom!au ok)

unpredictable (sulay oneshot ft. babos jongdae and kris that explains the sulay story)